Max Factory - 1/350 Scale - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badass!! I always wonder what the Hobbit would have looked like with Guillermo directing. While I love the original LOTR trilogy, the Hobbit was good, but a celebration of excess with Jackson at the helm.
Yeah...that was exactly what I wanted to avoid mentioning with Guillermo. I notice Guillermo gets really excited reminiscing old John Woo/Chow Yun Fat movies. I even tried getting a friend of mine who was working with Chow to get something signed for Guillermo but that never pulled through. Fortunately I hear obtaining Chow Yun Fat's autograph is really easy in Hong Kong as he is notorious for taking public transportation. I had other friends who even spent an entire afternoon with Chow Yun Fat in Lantau Island. I saw the photos. They were like planting trees or something.

I prefer talking to Guillermo about other people's films. He often jokes about my fascination with old Alain Delon movies. At one point, he joked that I was giving him the Alain Delon look. (Psssh....like that is ever gonna be possible!) I still haven't gotten around to his suggestion of checking out this old French flick called Rififi. That Criterion dvd is so expensive!

I prefer talking to Guillermo about other people's films. He often jokes about my fascination with old Alain Delon movies. At one point, he joked that I was giving him the Alain Delon look. (Psssh....like that is ever gonna be possible!) I still haven't gotten around to his suggestion of checking out this old French flick called Rififi. That Criterion dvd is so expensive!

I want them to release a bluray of Le Samurai. Alain Delon kicks ass in that.

I want them to release a bluray of Le Samurai. Alain Delon kicks ass in that.
Too bad the french bluray is region coded. But as I recall, Guillermo made that "you're making that Alain Delon look" comment cuz I was staring blankly at the monitor that day. They were filming that scene with the big fishermans boat (you'll see it in the first 5 minutes of the movie).

Supposedly it comes out in December!

16288209877_5e4bd6c50d_z.jpg

Supposedly it comes out in December!

16288209877_5e4bd6c50d_z.jpg
Just in time for the next masterclass! To be honest, I wasn't a big fan of what he presented last November. I guess the only thing I enjoyed about The Devils is Oliver Reed's performance.

Nice been waiting for a company to do this series justice. The necca figures just dont do it for me, the paint and sculpts leave alot to be desired. But this is something I could get into.

Wanted this badly but had to cancel due to shortage of cash. Guess I'll have to wait for a reissue or the inevitable sh figuarts version. Need some representative on my shelf full of action figures for a project I was directly involved in. (I'm in the movie as a "Shatterdome mechanic")

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Wanted this badly but had to cancel due to shortage of cash. Guess I'll have to wait for a reissue or the inevitable sh figuarts version. Need some representative on my shelf full of action figures for a project I was directly involved in. (I'm in the movie as a "Shatterdome mechanic")

Wow that's awesome! What Jaeger and kaiju are your favorite? You don't like the Neca figures?

I usually like Neca but only for their sculpts and occasional paint job but articulation is always lacking. Gypsy's my fave Jaeger.

Well, here's one...zoomed in...
53fd4ca0c0478b56cf1f51d162a803e7.jpg

As for stories, I dunno where to start. Guillermo calling me fat right in front of my face on the first day of shoot? Falling asleep on set?

Back