MaulFan's Illustrations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R14.jpg

Now is the part you breath some life into it,i can see it:D

Make sure you take a backup before you go to bed tonight:lol

Last edited:
Ok, this thread was saved for me, so I'll just bring the few things from the new one over here and kill that one.

WOW..... YOU ARE SIR....... A GREAT ARTIST....
Do you Have any General Grievous, Darth Maul Art?

Maul was actually the first thing I ever did in Photoshop as far as illustrations.

I made this back in 2001. I plan to revisit it as I've learned many new techniques and just improved the base skills since I made it.

M1.jpg

I started a Grievous back in 2005, but I didn't have great reference material at the time and I moved onto a lot of other projects after him. I have the Sideshow life size bust coming soon so I'll probably finish this one after I have that as I can really get all the detail I need so whatever I can't make out in the photo I can fill in the blanks on my own.

G1.jpg

I am Also Getting The Bust!!..so i will be waiting to see what ilustration you will doing based on it..can't wait!!!.......:D

Well, it'll be some time, once Rambo's finished I'm moving onto this one.

J1.jpg

Oh Yeah......Sound and Looks Good to Me.......:D

Thanks guys, nothing really worth visually posting tonight, mainly chipped away at the pattern on his bandanda, I'm not being 100% on it, but just to capture the right rough look, there's A LOT of detail in there. Really makes me miss the old red and black bandana days :lol

Simply because I've covered every other step along the way with this thing.

Without getting to detailed and drawn out, I'll sum it up that this piece has been very near and dear to me, I started it a year ago and have been chipping away at it since. It was my way of dealing with some heavy emotional stuff I've gone through and between that any my fondness for Rambo, I have poured a great deal of myself into making this piece, and now that I'm finally done, and quite frankly shocked the ^^^^ out of myself with how it's turned out, I want to share my excitement and passion with you guys because a number of you are good friends.

R20.jpg

Who's that supposed to be? :huh

Just kidding, phenomenal work, MaulFan! Just amazing! Thanks for posting the progression pics.

Sean,congrats on finishing Rambo,you are a very talented guy and i really like this Rambo.I sent you a PM:D

Back