MaulFan's Collectibles Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are those Terminator figures 12 inch? I know #558 and #560 are 6 inch. They are great for 6 inches.

Paint's actually pretty good, if anything, I'd like to see the portrait cleaned up on the two Arnie mini busts, the nose/mouth area's a bit off.

T-800 arrived yesterday.

POSTER.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

This thread is so full of awesomeness. I can't remember if I asked but you really should make a pdf catalogue of your best work. It would look really snazzy done up in a presentation format like some of Hot Toys snippets you see from time to time.

I had started a book of shots from when I started through 2009, but looking back on shots I had to scrap to keep the book size down, I think I'll probably break up by manufacturer or something, if nothing else, Hot Toys alone could be it's own book, between T2, TDK, Predator and Iron Man, I've been able to do the sort of work I've aspired to and there's a lot there I'd like to be in a book representing what I'm capable of, hated cutting some of it, especially with lesser stuff elsewhere in the book just to get variety.

Back