Maul in the Blog w/New Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he looks great but it is not the same without his infamous grim face :maul

Darklord Dave said:
Were the body tattoos ever shown in the film or are they EU?

SSC does do tattoos if they are screen accurate - Faith and Angel both had tattoos under their clothes. But it would seem like an uneccesary expense for Maul since it's not really canon.

Yeah, it was only EU.... It was in a comic series and as Dave stated earlier... it was on a Hasbro figure as well. I doubt SSC will go through the trouble to include it on Maul. :lol

TOE said:
he looks great but it is not the same without his infamous grim face :maul

I like that they used this facial expresion, but it does looks weak in the fight shots. But I don't have Qui Gon though, so I'll be doing the hood-up pose.

Looks ****ing fantastic!! This is my must have 12" figure for sure. I can't wait to get this and get him posed to match one of my auto pics.

jlcmsu said:
Yup :):chew
Oh I didn't even realize that. I thought it was the final prototype which they are basing the production on... Well shoot, I will get my hopes up then! :chew :lol :chew

NobleWarrior said:
I can't wait for this to turn up at my door. Looks really, really good.

A noble post indeed, welcome to the board NW!

And I believe someone @ SSC said the monkey arms would be corrected on this figure

Josh (J1), can you confirm this 'ol buddy 'ol pal?

It looks great, I just can't bring myself to buy a PT figure. But if I could it would be this. No offence to people who love the PT.

Love what I'm seeing. :D

And I hear ya about the PT thing, EC. I'm not much of a fan, but SS has put out some amazing figures in this line. Sometimes I can muscle my way past my dislike of certain characters and sometimes I can't. :p

Darth Sheba said:
Love what I'm seeing. :D

And I hear ya about the PT thing, EC. I'm not much of a fan, but SS has put out some amazing figures in this line. Sometimes I can muscle my way past my dislike of certain characters and sometimes I can't. :p

Somehow I find your post funny when you've got PT Sidious in your signature...;)

pjam said:
A noble post indeed, welcome to the board NW!

Thank you very much.

pjam said:
And I believe someone @ SSC said the monkey arms would be corrected on this figure

God I hope it gets fixed, the arms on Luke are ridiculously long.

Looking forward to this one. Hopefully we'll get an E1 Obi-Wan in the not-to-distant future. That's one character that changed enough to warrant a second visit. ("Yippee!" Anakin may even be welcomed as well, once they get the little bodies designed...) :D

Back