Maul in the Blog w/New Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
Asajj Ventress... space tramp.

Oh, now you have too, Batty. You just have to...
The only thing I could think of that would be better is if they were doing it in your kitchen! :lol

Speaking of Bad-ass menage a Maul's... um.... I love how totally pissed off he looks. Love this figure. Can't wait for him to ship!!! :blissy :maul

(I love the droid controller bracelet too!)

pixletwin said:
Speaking of Bad-ass menage a Maul's... um.... I love how totally pissed off he looks. Love this figure. Can't wait for him to ship!!! :blissy :maul

(I love the droid controller bracelet too!)
Agreed!

I'm not much of a Phantom Menace fan, but I'm certainly glad I didn't pass on this one. Looks to be the best of the line so far if the production pieces hold up.

Looks fantastic. And I was going to comment that the boots look just right, not as big as they appeared on the proto.

The only question remains - monkey arms or no? :monkey3

You could always use the Hasbro Sith Apprentice Maul figure for reference on his body markings.

This is really good. I'm glad Sideshow is doing a production shoot showing pictures before shipping so that people who decide they don't like it would have time to cancel (and won't complain anymore) And I must say I was a little concerned over the paint application on this one but it looks perfect.

Good grief, he looks amazing! I am so glad I got him; now I've just gotta find me a Qui-Gon! I can't believe how great he is; I hope he starts shipping soon!

Were the body tattoos ever shown in the film or are they EU?

SSC does do tattoos if they are screen accurate - Faith and Angel both had tattoos under their clothes. But it would seem like an uneccesary expense for Maul since it's not really canon.

Back