Mattle '66 Batmobile ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. If it's wrong I can't imagine the numbers returned in just one or two days.

recieved my shipping notice today. My order lists it as DC Cseries 6 inch batmobile.....................crap!

not necessarily bad news. they could be referring to the 6 inch figure line. Their measurements are messed up though. one says it's 12 inches high and another only 7 inches. But the photos looks exactly like the TRU photos.

Interesting that TRU got an exclusive announcement that wasn't true. Isn't that giving them false promotion to artificially spike sales during it's initial release? I would be miffed if I was Target. I would be more miffed if I was one of the customers who paid considerably more than they had to because of that announcement.

Interesting that TRU got an exclusive announcement that wasn't true. Isn't that giving them false promotion to artificially spike sales during it's initial release? I would be miffed if I was Target. I would be more miffed if I was one of the customers who paid considerably more than they had to because of that announcement.

Unless they are doing special packaging like with the vintage Star Wars vehicles.

Got my batmobile from target
579TzpQ.jpg

jhrjqne.jpg

c0ENSEh.jpg

YJGXw4l.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad I took a chance that it was the right one at Target and ordered it (I don't know why they ship it in such a HUGE box though). Goes great with the figures I got from Amazon.

batmobile1.jpg

batmobile2.jpg

batmobile3.jpg

batmobile4.jpg

batmobile7.jpg

batmobile14.jpg

batmobile13.jpg

batmobile10.jpg

Stopped at TRU 2day and found the Batmobile. So if anyone is still looking for the Batmobile I would check your TRU. I'm happy I found one.

Thanks for the pictures. The sculpts for the scale are really good. admit was apprehensive when I first heard the announcement of the line. Do you think they will have more available? I remember in the past with TRU exclusives they would put some out and then after they were sold out. Then a month or two later they flooded the market for Christmas. I'd rather not buy from Evil Bay. Once again thanks for the pictures!

Back