Mattel RC 1/10 Justice League Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took more pics [emoji16]
8560cb01bdd8fe1f6e81efaf145a5af9.jpg
1e0c95894fc044627aa713a1048b3a93.jpg
5cdd564992cc2bd3ae1d78b42b174304.jpg

My $60 version just arrived. I knew it would be big but damn. I hope to take some pics soon.

I'll need to rethink lighting and space if I'm going to take better pictures of this. It's a bit of a beast.

Didn't see this mentioned; but if you switch to joystick control (the one with just one stick on screen) and tap forward or backward on the stick twice real quick it engages the smoke without needing to press the dedicated button. When you let off the throttle the smoke stops. It does not seem to do this in the other control mode.

I wonder if there are any other tricks like this.

Just received this myself..... Got a good deal on it. FanExpo here had the pre-order at the Toys R us booth so i preordered it then back in September. There was a promo price of $249.99 Canadian but there was a glitch and i got it for $224.99 (you had to pay it in full though). Then Toys R Us had it on in their flyer on sale when it was shipping for $199 (regular price was $299.99). I called for a price match and they gave it to me but must have thought i bought it for $299.99 because they gave me $100 off instead of adjusting the price by $25. So overall i got it for $125 Canadian :yess:. Haven't had a chance to mess around with it yet but it looks really cool....

My R/C version got here last night but I haven't had much time to play with it. Overall, (and it probably goes without saying) it's probably the best thing Mattel has ever done when it comes to superhero vehicles or film/tv replica vehicles. I hope they offer us a BVS Batmobile down the line. That would be awesome. This thing is just a terrific replica and I love the fact that Mattel had the cajones to produce this. Gotta say, it's probably the best Batmobile put out since the Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile. I even give it the edge over the DC Collectibles BTAS Batmobile. Just my two cents.

When you launch the app you have to use your device to connect to the vehicle as if the vehicle is a WiFi device. If the synch is not working right and the password the app gives does not work, you then have to factory reset by sticking needle sized pointer into a hole near the battery compartment. I wish the phone would remember the car so I didn’t have to set it up each time I turn on the car.

Amazon currently out of stock of the $60. But I'm now so conflicted on which version to get. The R/C is such a beast, but at the same time seeing it pictured with a figure I can understand how it might appear too out of scale.

For anyone who wants to avoid shipping costs & whatnot, I saw this at my local Target the other day. They had a few of them for about $250, I think.

Bought the non rc version a couple days ago and it just arrived. Awesome piece. I might give it a bit of weathering, but pretty happy with it as is. Glad I snagged one before they sold out.
View attachment 377548

I love the proportions on this compared to the RC. I just snagged one on eBay this morning for $84 shipped. Missed out on amazon since I waited too long. Not the best price compared to $59.99 with free 2 day shipping, but I really wanted this and can’t wait to do a full repaint/weathering. Post some pics after you weather it!

When you launch the app you have to use your device to connect to the vehicle as if the vehicle is a WiFi device. If the synch is not working right and the password the app gives does not work, you then have to factory reset by sticking needle sized pointer into a hole near the battery compartment. I wish the phone would remember the car so I didn’t have to set it up each time I turn on the car.
That is annoying. Thanks for the advice. [emoji5]

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Amazon currently out of stock of the $60. But I'm now so conflicted on which version to get. The R/C is such a beast, but at the same time seeing it pictured with a figure I can understand how it might appear too out of scale.
I saw that too, but im hopeful they will have more by the holiday season.
as to which one is the better one; for me without a doubt is the non r/c version, after seeing the comparison review the r/c is too big so ill be sticking to the $60 one.

Back