Mattel RC 1/10 Justice League Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate the fact that I bought it for 250 thinking it would sell out.

Sorry about that...I really am. I actually bought it for $250 as well about a month ago from toys r us but hadn’t opened it since it is a Xmas present for my son. Guess I just got lucky. It will help offset the other thousands I spent on the rest of my 3 kid’s stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick heads up to everyone... Best Buy has this in stock for $99.99 right now if you can believe it. I ordered one for in store pickup and am going to get it right now!

Just checked online, it's $199.99 :( How did you get it for $99?

Sorry about that...I really am. I actually bought it for $250 as well about a month ago from toys r us but hadn’t opened it since it is a Xmas present for my son. Guess I just got lucky. It will help offset the other thousands I spent on the rest of my 3 kid’s stuff.

Not your fault. If anything I should've ordered one too lol. I would atleats made some profit from the $99 sale

It was $99 I seen the sale price for about 30min it didn't last long ... who ever bought it got lucky ...guess it was a mistake

It was $99 I seen the sale price for about 30min it didn't last long ... who ever bought it got lucky ...guess it was a mistake

vader.jpg

Someone on Reddit said it only lasted 45 minutes. On the plus side, I think this is indicative of the kind of price drop we'll see on this everywhere pretty soon. My local Gamestop is pretty annoyed that they were sent two of these to try and sell, especially in this town.

So glad I saw your post last night, thank you. I was able to grab it for 99 and I’m picking it up today.

So glad I saw your post last night, thank you. I was able to grab it for 99 and I’m picking it up today.

That’s awesome! I was hoping that at least one of my fellow freaks would be able to snag one at that price. I have gotten a lot of tips in the past from other board members that has been very helpful and I wanted to pay it forward. [emoji3]

you guys wont regret getting the Rc version. One reviewer mentioned that the appeal of the RC version wears off quick but I found that everytime I see mine I keep wanting to drive it or at least turn it on and listen to that engine and guns go off. IF only there was a way to mod this to also accept a regular RC controller.

Slam dunk! This was one of my Christmas gifts! I've been a Batman collector for about 25 years now...We have been playing with it for the last 2 hours.. Love the throttle up sound effects and the exhaust smoke increases while it moves is amazing...The app is clean,easy and the camera is very clear..The driving Batman is a hoot...he's wearing his tactical goggles! Can't wait to try it outside, but we are North of Boston and it's SNOWING like crazy.. It's a white Christmas... we haven't had one around here since 2003!!!! Merry X-mas all, and to those who got this for the holidays.. it's great and you will love it!

IMG_1028.JPG

IMG_1030.JPG

IMG_1029.JPG

Last edited:
My wife bought me one for Christmas and man is it big. Will be picking up the Mezco 1:12th figure to go with this fir sure!

Back