Mattel Movie Masters Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mattel Movie Masters Thead

just an FYI< check your Targets if you missed the Bat Pod, I picked up 2 more today for $5 ea.

Wow! That is a heck of a deal, and I thought $15 was good when they were on sale last month! Definately worth way more than the $5! I recomend EVERYONE pick one up at that price!

Yup, only way it could be better would be if they released a Batman with a "flying" cape, then it would look great. The super flat MM cape is kinda meh just on a figure let alone a bike riding Batman, but saved $200 not getting Hot Toys' :lol.

looks good with the DCSH bats as well IMO.

should be a tad easier for me to get harvey since i work at tru, so ill keep an eye out for more. Thats what happened with Ghoul batman, but I ended up helping over at another board.
Saw this just now. Would you be kind enough to add me to your list as well?

Looks like we are getting the same body Joker but with a new, better head!

main.php

main.php

Well, at least the hands look the same. Some of the other parts look different though.

Pics from Action-figure.com

The shirt color is now corrected as well as the pattern, tie is very different, the pant cuffs are different and I think it's going to affect the ankle articulation, and looking at the belt it looks like he might have waist articulation.

Hmm, might have to try to find this along with Two Face.

Looks much better than the first one.

I think thats a 12 inch...to go with the Batman.

S'ok, my HT one is good enough.

I'm not digging the hair. Looks kinda girlie imho.

Anyways I was at my local TRU today and they had about 3 Joker's and god knows how many TDK Batmans and a Thug. Unfortunantly I'm flat broke this week or else I would have picked another Joker and the Thug.

That may be the case, which would be unfortunate as it would look awesome as a 6" figure, but terrible as a 12" figure.

But we ARE getting a Interrorgation Joker! And a protosuit Batman Begins Batman.

BR Joker comes with his mask prop (disapointing as the Gotham City Thug did as well)
Two-faces comes with this coin (duh)
Protosuit Batman comes with his ski mask (the figure also has a removable one :confused: )

Pic from Action Fiure Insider:

1234035997-138.jpg

I must say I am disapointed in Two-face and BR Joker if those are production samples. Two-face's hand is now burnt and Joker's suit is black :banghead

That may be the case, which would be unfortunate as it would look awesome as a 6" figure, but terrible as a 12" figure.

But we ARE getting a Interrorgation Joker! And a protosuit Batman Begins Batman.

BR Joker comes with his mask prop (disapointing as the Gotham City Thug did as well)
Two-faces comes with this coin (duh)
Protosuit Batman comes with his ski mask (the figure also has a removable one :confused: )

Pic from Action Fiure Insider:

1234035997-138.jpg

I must say I am disapointed in Two-face and BR Joker if those are production samples. Two-face's hand is now burnt and Joker's suit is black :banghead

ok, I will start the MM now. :rock

I haven't been collecting any of the MM figures. Are these part of the series? And what are the big figures?

I haven't been collecting any of the MM figures. Are these part of the series? And what are the big figures?

All of the MM figures start as 12 inch figures and are then shrunk down for the 6" versions.

I hope this means they'll realease 12" Two-Face, I'd buy that one.

All of the MM figures start as 12 inch figures and are then shrunk down for the 6" versions.

I didn't know that. The sculpts look pretty good.

All 6 inch figures start as 12". And no, that doesnt mean you'll get a 12" version.

I know making a 6" from a 12" doesn't mean we'll get it, I mean I hope them having it on display is an indication.

The real bummer is going by the 12" Two-Face, the pictures CTR had earlier of figures were the 12" versions, probably explains why they looked so much nicer.

Back