Mattel Movie Masters Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mattel Movie Masters Thead

Besides the incorrect tie color and the "burnt" hand, I actually think he turned out well. Most action figure prototypes look far better than the final product will be. So considering the scale, I think Two-face will look pretty good as long as they fix the hand. The tie I can live with though I would prefer they fix it too.

Actually, I was disapointed Harvey's hand didnt' get burned in the film. I mean his hand was soaked in that gas too. I mean even if the top(the back?) of his hand was burnt that would have been great. It just seems like if his face was damaged THAT much that at least other exposed parts of that side should have gotten a little scorched.

Wave 3:
Arkham Asylum Scarecrow (suit version would have been a better name)
Sonar Batman

Wave 4:
Jailhouse Joker
Thug Joker (BR Joker)

Wave 5:
Prototype suit Batman
Two-Face
Harvey Dent (chase) :(

Well acutally, Dent's hand wouldn't have gas on it, his arms were tied behind the chair and the way he was flopped over in the gas, it wouldn't have got any on it.

So does anyone know when wave 3 is going to be released? They were supposed to come out in January but didn't.

Ok, now I know the figure I posted to start this thread was the 12" Two-Face, my excitement's dwindled a bit seeing how the actual 6" looks.
IMG_1786.JPG
:sick
well...................the coin is kinda cool.:rolleyes:

...but the 'pre-batman' figure next to it is awesome.

I wish the harness sat better on the Takara, that spelunking Batman looks so nice. And a 3 holed balaclava! Disgusting, Takara!

These look great! you know for mattel these are quite the accomplishment!

[QUOTE

On the other hand, first night Batman looks fantastic, great Bale face.

IMG_1788.JPG

I hope they make a standard Bruce Wayne, HT likely won't, be nice to have him in some form.[/QUOTE]

Looks pretty cool, I wonder if the head is scaled with the dragon body? It would look good with Equilibrium figure.

That's a 6 inch figure.

There is a 12 inch Unmasked TDK Batman exclusive to Toysrus. It uses the same sculpt.

On the plus side Im glad mattle will be releasing another unmasked Bruce, I can give up looking for the chase figure now.

There is a 12 inch Unmasked TDK Batman exclusive to Toysrus. It uses the same sculpt.

On the plus side Im glad mattle will be releasing another unmasked Bruce, I can give up looking for the chase figure now.

...unless this one's also a chase figure.

I wish they'd release a 12" Scarecrow, so i could use his head/mask.

was there ever a painted nipple version of TDK Batman? I just noticed black marks where the nipples should be. It's probably just chipped paint but just wanna make sure.

But there was a suit he wore for publicity photos for WB that had nipples. I remember reading it somewhere.

But there was a suit he wore for publicity photos for WB that had nipples. I remember reading it somewhere.

It was a joke suit made for Bale. In no way or shape official or done in publicity shots far as I know.

Back