Mattel Movie Masters Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Movie Masters "Man of Steel" Figure

This should be the case anyway. Superman is taller then Batman. Superman being 6,4 and Batman suppose to come in at 6,2.

So it works perfectly.

In almost every incarnation of the two they are the same height, if I remember correctly.

I just got out my Dark Knight suit Batman, and he is more in scale with Superman than the Batman Begins version. The Begins version looks like a teenager standing next to Superman.

Yea the TDK(R) MM figures are a little short. With the bases, the MoS one's look pretty ok with my DCD (DCC) 7" figures

Just picked up superman w/ command key, they had 3 of them but no Armored Zod.

I was very disappointed with the Mattel figures especially with the final head sculpt on Supes.

Saw the standard Superman (no key) and the non-armored Zod. Honestly they look okay but I couldn't bring myself to pay $16 each for them.

Finally saw some of these today. Not great but not terrible either. The armored Zod is cool, but the face on Supes looks weird. Hoping Hot Toys gives us the armored version of Zod.

Finally saw some of these today. Not great but not terrible either. The armored Zod is cool, but the face on Supes looks weird. Hoping Hot Toys gives us the armored version of Zod.

I bet that they will release one Zod with no armor and if it sells they will do a DX for more $$$.

I bet that they will release one Zod with no armor and if it sells they will do a DX for more $$$.

I don't think so. I think we'd get armored Zod first and possibly a regular Zod in the "spandex" suit as a convention exclusive or just as a later release

Most on here are spoiled by the 300 dollar figures. 15 bucks for these what I and many consider good likeness especially for a 6 inch figure is a good deal.

There is more to collecting then spending 300 dollars on a 12 inch figure no matter how good it looks. A true collector especially one who collects Superman collects it all.

Most on here are spoiled by the 300 dollar figures. 15 bucks for these what I and many consider good likeness especially for a 6 inch figure is a good deal.

There is more to collecting then spending 300 dollars on a 12 inch figure no matter how good it looks. A true collector especially one who collects Superman collects it all.

:goodpost: :lecture

I love the looks of these now that I have some in hand, esepcially when compaired to the TDK(R) figures. I just want to repaint the sculpts.

I picked up Superman from this line, and i really like the figure. The sculpt is actually pretty good. I want to grab Armored Zod and Faora too.

Back