Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well guess what, my wal-mart restocked a fresh case of series 1 today :banghead

Guess I won't see any new DCUC from them for a while. :monkey4

Target keeps just getting in more DCUC 3. Series 4 has been out a month now and they still haven't made it to Utah yet. Usually within 2 week I've found them. Distribution on this wave sucks!

Can you keep an eye out for an Unmasked Deathstroke for me?

All they have been restocking near me is series one in Targets.

Can you keep an eye out for an Unmasked Deathstroke for me?

All they have been restocking near me is series one in Targets.

The only unmasked Deathstroke I've seen is the one I bought, and the face paint is bad (think NECA). But beggers can't be choosers. But I will keep my eye open.

Luckily the only Sinestro Corp Sinestro I've seen was decently painted. So much for that "50/50" raito :rolleyes:

So far Nightwing's mask has been my only paint issue. I don't like how short Robin is though.

So far Nightwing's mask has been my only paint issue. I don't like how short Robin is though.

I don't get why people are saying this. His size is just fine. Its Sinestro's that is unforgivable. I have mine on an old Marvel Legends flight stand to help hide his shortness.

Due to insanely poor distribution, I'm in a mad fit to find a lot of these figures for the CTR photo archive. Anyone have extras?

Yeah, what is up with the distribution on these things?

You don't know the half of it. We've received only the first wave and half the second wave of DC Superheroes and the first wave of DC Universe Classics (which I missed out completely on) in Canada.

This line is spectacular, but not being able to buy them is driving me nuts.

You don't know the half of it. We've received only the first wave and half the second wave of DC Superheroes and the first wave of DC Universe Classics (which I missed out completely on) in Canada.

This line is spectacular, but not being able to buy them is driving me nuts.

My walmart constantly stocks series 1 and 2, but the only series 2 people leave behind is Black Manta. Instead of the hunting I just went ahead and got series 3 and 4 from BBTS. I need that Unmasked Batman Beyond!

I don't get why people are saying this. His size is just fine. Its Sinestro's that is unforgivable. I have mine on an old Marvel Legends flight stand to help hide his shortness.

Robin is like 17. He's not growing anymore. That means in the DCUC world Robin is about five feet tall. He's a foot shorter than Catwoman and Harley Quinn.

Robin is like 17. He's not growing anymore. That means in the DCUC world Robin is about five feet tall. He's a foot shorter than Catwoman and Harley Quinn.

Currenlty maybe, but perhaps not when this figure is ment to represent him. I think it helps signify him as a "teen" though and not, well, Superman.

And Dave, if you need help with DCUC series 1 or 3 I can help. Only series 2 figures left around here are Red and Blue Superman.

Hey guys, i'm new to the forum. Been tryin' to find a place to talk about DCUC with people who love them as much as i do. Also, possibly trying to find some people who could help out with getting me those impossible to find figures. I'm from Utah, we don't get the best distribution here. Luckily though, i only need a few more and i'll have all of the figures that have been released so far. I'm still desperately searching for both short hair Aquaman and the long hair variant Aquaman. Also, modern Firestorm (Jason), unmasked Deathstroke, Artemis and unmasked Batman Beyond. Ebay is expensive.

Anyway, nice to meet everybody! :D

Hey guys, i'm new to the forum. Been tryin' to find a place to talk about DCUC with people who love them as much as i do. Also, possibly trying to find some people who could help out with getting me those impossible to find figures. I'm from Utah, we don't get the best distribution here. Luckily though, i only need a few more and i'll have all of the figures that have been released so far. I'm still desperately searching for both short hair Aquaman and the long hair variant Aquaman. Also, modern Firestorm (Jason), unmasked Deathstroke, Artemis and unmasked Batman Beyond. Ebay is expensive.

Anyway, nice to meet everybody! :D

Welcome to the board my fellow competition. :lol

I'm still looking for DCUC series 4 as well. I doubt we see the unmasked Batman because we only have outlet KBs in Park City and St. George.

Anyway, a better forum to discuss and get a hold of these would be:

https://www.thefwoosh.com/

I'm a member there too, same username. :D

Haven't ever seen DCUC in the UK. The only figures I've managed to get my hands on are Batman and Penguin from series one and that was by importing them through BBTS. Glad to see BBTS are offering single carded figures again and not just cases, as I just want to pick and choose a few figures from each wave and not get them all. So far I've preordered Killer Moth, The Flash and Captain Cold. Love the design on this line, they're my favourite line on the market at the moment.

Welcome to the board my fellow competition. :lol

I'm still looking for DCUC series 4 as well. I doubt we see the unmasked Batman because we only have outlet KBs in Park City and St. George.

Anyway, a better forum to discuss and get a hold of these would be:

https://www.thefwoosh.com/

I'm a member there too, same username. :D

I actually have ALL of wave 4 except for Artemis.
And yeah, that whole KB situation sucks.. :(

Thanks for the link man!

I'm also on thefwoosh and it really is the best place to be for the latest DCUC news.

Got my Gold CA today, so i'm all caught up until the KB exclusives come out. I also have a second Despero in the works which i think i'll either give the ML Ronin cape to or DCUC Ares' cape, so that way i'll have both looks. Or maybe even an Etrigan cape. Hurm. Any suggestions?

I'm also on thefwoosh and it really is the best place to be for the latest DCUC news.

Got my Gold CA today, so i'm all caught up until the KB exclusives come out. I also have a second Despero in the works which i think i'll either give the ML Ronin cape to or DCUC Ares' cape, so that way i'll have both looks. Or maybe even an Etrigan cape. Hurm. Any suggestions?

the Etrigan cape. I need all the help I can get clearing him out of my wal-mart :lol

DC Universe Classics wave 2 back up for preorder at BBTS. I also bought a wave 1 case, I was trying to stay away from this line but I may become a completest in this line.

Back