Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think wave 3 is the best set as of now, I actually want all the figures in that wave. How hard is it to find Aquaman? I passed on him a few times and now cant find him. Cant wait for GL and Batman Beyond (Terry).

I have seen wave 3 at several different Walmart stores in the last week. More of wave 2 should be showing up sometime between now and the end of the year. This line is excellent, IMO, and Mattel has stepped up the production in the last month or so.

I have seen wave 3 at several different Walmart stores in the last week. More of wave 2 should be showing up sometime between now and the end of the year. This line is excellent, IMO, and Mattel has stepped up the production in the last month or so.

Maybe where you are but I've seen zilch on the pegs lately.

Heard from a buddy that they have series 4 in stock at a toy store at the Mall Of America. I am sure the prices are marked up huge out there though.

Still haven't found DCUC 4 yet, but I did find a Sinestro Corp Sinestro and unmasked Deathstroke, so I was pretty happy today! :D

These are boss!! Classic sculpts without all the crazy exaggerations found in today's comic art. Scored both versions of Aquaman last month, just saw the new Green Lantern, patiently waiting for Wonder Woman!

BB

These are boss!! Classic sculpts without all the crazy exaggerations found in today's comic art. Scored both versions of Aquaman last month, just saw the new Green Lantern, patiently waiting for Wonder Woman!

BB

You mean this Wonder Woman? :D

p1020184lk2.jpg

She is pretty nice except for the seams on the legs are very noticeable (sides of legs and the cut joint).

If anyone finds an extra unmasked Deathstroke that they can pick up or want to get rid of, please PM me.

I have an extra MOC Unmasked Deathstroke and Sinestro Cops Sinestro. They are $20 shipped.

($12 for the fig, $8 shipping) if anyone's interested pm me.

I am looking for a gold Captain Atom ( no i'm NOT giving up my silver one to get him)

oh and Artemis is the best female figure in this line so far. She's Awesome.:banana

I have an extra MOC Unmasked Deathstroke and Sinestro Cops Sinestro. They are $20 shipped.

I am looking for a gold Captain Atom ( no i'm NOT giving up my silver one to get him)

oh and Artemis is the best female figure in this line so far. She's Awesome.:banana

PM sent for Deathstroke.

Grrrgh...I asked if anyone had a unmasked Deathstroke to PM me in the post before yours.

Deathstroke and Sinestro are pending! :)
I also have a Loose Cyborg (w BAF) and a MM Joker MOC is anyone is interested.

You're all luckier than me...STILL NOTHING!!! on the shelves at several Targets and some really old (collecting dust since they were first released) series 1 at closest TRU:monkey2

Is the Batman figure in Wave 1 a new sculpt? It looks just like the old zipline Batman (the version that ended up as a convention exclusive as a 'Neal Adams' batman).

I don't know if it's a new sculpt or the same one from DC Superheroes, but it's definitely not zipline Batman.

HA, you're lucky! Here we got DCUC wave 1, nothing for months, then wave 3, and now they are restocking with wave 1!
:banghead:banghead

Well guess what, my wal-mart restocked a fresh case of series 1 today :banghead

Guess I won't see any new DCUC from them for a while. :monkey4

Target keeps just getting in more DCUC 3. Series 4 has been out a month now and they still haven't made it to Utah yet. Usually within 2 week I've found them. Distribution on this wave sucks!

anyone can help me? i need a short hair aquaman, loose or moc. paypal ready folks

Back