Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still trying to find these at retail... This sucks.

Probably the only wave I am trying to get the entire wave to make Grundy and I have had zero luck. :(

Still trying to find these at retail... This sucks.

Probably the only wave I am trying to get the entire wave to make Grundy and I have had zero luck. :(

That's why I bought a loose Grundy on eBay. :D The Philly area is a wasteland for the DC Universe classics.

That's why I bought a loose Grundy on eBay. :D The Philly area is a wasteland for the DC Universe classics.

Found my Grundy set the first day that I found out it was in stores......thought I was lucky....until the Silver Surfer shattered my false belief! :D

Found my Grundy set the first day that I found out it was in stores......thought I was lucky....until the Silver Surfer shattered my false belief! :D

kirk-inspirational-awesome.jpg

I have a Red and Blue Superman (with one left Grodd arm) loose in perfect condition if anyone is interested. I absolutely love the line, but I'm running out of room with everything I collect.

Solomon Grundy:

watermark.php

watermark.php

Next to Green Lantern (size comparison):

watermark.php

watermark.php

Next to Pitt BAF from the Legendary Comic Book Heroes Wave 1:

watermark.php

watermark.php

FQRizzo ALSO just won one of the Silver Surfer statues from the Sideshow contest! Total cost to Rizzo....~$14.50! Now...how much do you hate him after learning THAT? :D

When I get that statue in I am going to come down to your office and bust you over the head with it. Best 15 bucks ever spent. :lol

Im getting pretty fed up with having to buy 5 figures just to get 1 good figure. granted, there is usually one decent figure in the line, but stilll. I cant stand the ridiculous shoulder proportions on the same overused body that 3 figures per line share! Having said that, every time i look at my Grodd, or Grundy, it all seems worth it haha

Im getting pretty fed up with having to buy 5 figures just to get 1 good figure. granted, there is usually one decent figure in the line, but stilll. I cant stand the ridiculous shoulder proportions on the same overused body that 3 figures per line share! Having said that, every time i look at my Grodd, or Grundy, it all seems worth it haha

Honestly, DCU Classics reuse the same body type LESS then most action figure lines! Plus, when they do reuse the same body, its between characters that really do have the same body type.

As for the shoulder proportions, the characters resemble thier actual look in the comics (because the 4 horseman kick butt!). DCU characters all have an over-exagerrated masculine or feminine build to them. Overly square jaws, and noticable upside down V torso's. Woman all have the same giant bust and overly undefined facial definition.

Best line of action figures out there right now!:banana

Still? They just showed up for the very first time in a few states this week, man! ;)

:lol

When you are hunting for them it seems like forever and that you are the only one that doesn't have them. They hit last week actually, so its been over a week. Utah really sucks. We aren't in the West coast wave of sightings and we aren't in the East coast wave of sightings. We really are one of the last places to get things. It sucks. You'd think these would move West to East (China is closer to the West coast), but no, they pop up in OHIO! first? Distribution makes no sense.

But yeah, really looking forward to finding them. Just need Wonder Woman, Ares, Batman Beyond, and Despero (I've got a thing for the C&Cs). So if anyone would be interested in a loose Captain Atom and/or Cyborg when I find this wave, let me know.

Oh, sorry! Over a week! :D

I feel your pain though. As soon as I read a report or two with pics to back it up, I really want to go out and hunt hard. But with gas prices, I really have to restrain myself and plan out my trips based on the days of the week I've found other new waves and figures at the store. Hopefully all KB's will carry their exclusive BB and Cyborg at the same time.

Only if you can find them! :monkey4

Still hunting for Series 4.

I dont think series 4 has been released in stores yet....HERE anyway. East coast is about a month behind west coast it seems :monkey2

And I am still looking for wave 2!!!! They were never released at all in the Philly area.

Oh, sorry! Over a week! :D

I feel your pain though. As soon as I read a report or two with pics to back it up, I really want to go out and hunt hard. But with gas prices, I really have to restrain myself and plan out my trips based on the days of the week I've found other new waves and figures at the store. Hopefully all KB's will carry their exclusive BB and Cyborg at the same time.

All of the KBs around me closed a couple of years ago, so if you spot an extra Unmasked Batman Beyond I could really use the help!

Back