Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking a re-do of the Joker will have him sharing body-parts with the riddler.

Riddler is already a reuse of the Two-Face and Clark Kent body. Joker is too different to reuse this "suit" figure body. It would be an all new figure.

One more thing, Which Batgirl is comming with Azrael? Casandra Cain? Hope Hope Hope.

Its Not. Its Barbarra Gordon.

got my series 2 set today from bbts...which included the superman and aquaman variants. the long haired aquaman looks a little too much like flash gordan. i think i like the other version better. but grodd is really cool but, surprisingly, black manta is my favorite of wave 2. such a great line.

Ah well. perhaps we'll eventualy get a Casandra Cain. Question, wasn't there a variant of casandra Cain in the DC superheroes line for the previous release?

got my series 2 set today from bbts...which included the superman and aquaman variants. the long haired aquaman looks a little too much like flash gordan. i think i like the other version better. but grodd is really cool but, surprisingly, black manta is my favorite of wave 2. such a great line.

How big is Grodd? Is he much bigger then the standard figures?

I love this line. The Four Horseman designs rock. I just wish it was more widely available in the UK as I've had to import the few figures I've managed to get.

Got Batman and Penguin from the first wave so far, but will certainly get more, especially Batman and his rogues. Love the packaging too. Very collector friendly, easy to store and makes the figures look great.

This is THE line that I collect without Fail., So far i have a complete set, variants and all, streching back to series 2 of DC Superheroes ( I didn't like the batman from series one so I passed, everything else I have like Croc Bane and Scarecrow) I mostly talk about these on thefwoosh.com and was surprised to see them even being discussed here, with their visible articulation and all ;) But these are just about a dream come true to a comic book nerd like myself. I wish they had started a few years earlier than they did when oil was a hell of lot less expensive but I will pay just about anything for these figures, i love them so damn much. The Four Horsemen are golden gods and have a wondeful vision for this line. It also helps they are giant fanboys too. DCUC.info is a great site to learn upcoming waves and they have a wonderful collection of promo shots. (Thanks vader!) Series 3 is great, but did have some trouble with QC. HOPEFULLY that should change as Mattel switched factories in an attemot to produce better figures. ( hopefully these AREN't from the new factory but we havent learned either way) If you just want to browse this line, do yourself a favor and pick up Classic Aquaman or Deathstroke(either). Trust me, you'll be hooked. :D

Argh, I'm still looking for ANY of wave two! Looks like ebay might be my last hope....stupid distribution issues!!! :banghead

cornerstorecomics.com still has some cases availiable of series 2. if not, theyshould be getting more in with jason Firestorm instead of Ronnie Firestorm, as should most brick and mortar stores

yah, i have been ordering from bbts. it saves me the running and looking and placates my obsessive compulsiveness.

Back