Mattel DC Comics 6'' inch Multiverse Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is it time for me to start hunting for that Armored Bats figure in my local stores yet? I can't wait to get my hands on him!

Mattel also just got me to buy a Flash figure, just so I can get that unmasked Bruce head. I can already see the Armored Bats figure on my shelf with the Bruce head installed, holding the armored head as a helmet in his hand!

Has anyone seen any coverage from the Mattel panel from today? I have not seen any new pics or info since preview night

Mattel panel wasn't anything crazy informative.

Mostly highlighting the new stuff they had on display at the con and then a couple quick shots of early prototypes from the upcoming WW movie. That's really it.

Finally stumbled upon TDKR armored Bats,only one I wanted so done for now,may pick up Joker,not sure.

Which store? It seems like these figures release West to East. I'm going to check my local Target today in hopes that they'll have the Armored Batman DKR wave.

Which store? It seems like these figures release West to East. I'm going to check my local Target today in hopes that they'll have the Armored Batman DKR wave.

Target in Miami,FL. They're at TRU and WalMart as well,I saw a Superdoom and a Robin at WM and a Robin at TRU, it wasn't in their system so a guy went to check,came back with a $16.99 price.

Target in Miami,FL. They're at TRU and WalMart as well,I saw a Superdoom and a Robin at WM and a Robin at TRU, it wasn't in their system so a guy went to check,came back with a $16.99 price.

Thanks a bunch. :hi5:

long shot i know but anyone able to hook me up with loose dont need the build a figure parts ,multiverse supergirl ,flash ,happy to pay full retail plus any out of pocket expenses and postage to the uk ,thanks in advance to all or any that can help
cheers

long shot i know but anyone able to hook me up with loose dont need the build a figure parts ,multiverse supergirl ,flash ,happy to pay full retail plus any out of pocket expenses and postage to the uk ,thanks in advance to all or any that can help
cheers

AtomicEmpire.com has the Mattel TV Flash for $21.99 but it doesn't specify which chest symbol backround,red or white.

Any one have any suggestions of what kind of cloth material can be used for Armored Batman that will drape nicely for an 6 inch figure?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

AtomicEmpire.com has the Mattel TV Flash for $21.99 but it doesn't specify which chest symbol backround,red or white.

hey thanks for the heads up ,
but its the postage to the uk that kills it for me im afraid ,that and the customs and handling charges ,paid £31 on a £90 order recently :gah:
so as i dont care about the build a figure part or the box ,i thought loose in a padded envelope would be the way to go
sadly online retailers are reluctant to ship this way :lol

I have not seen any of this figures here in CA. I always thought the figure winds moved from east to west. My walmarts always were crappy when it comes to Mattel figures.

mattel is ridiculous with its releases, for example, the squad figures have been released on july 1st but here in quebec canada, nothing at all yet in regular stores, i had to order them online. same thing with the dawn of justice figures , they came out about 2months after which sucked and we just got the arrow , joker and flash figs last month.

Back