Mattel DC Comics 6'' inch Multiverse Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on the Clayface wave when I initially intended to buy them all. The production pieces were a bit of a let down, especially the Clayface BAF. I really want the Superlex figure in the next wave, but I'm not sure If I care enough for the other figures in the line. That said, they will feel my support for anything like this wave.

I really liked the new BAF Clayface. So big and has presence, I couldn't even put him beside the old one. And those teeth, makes me cringe of his next dental appointment.
As for these new Multiverse line, I still think of this line as an extension of the DCUC line and put them in with that collection. The added articulation in the joints, getting the movie and t.v. license just really stoked me up (If they can just get a Reeve done). Now, these 90s version is really exciting for me and that's not even counting the K.C. Superman. I just hope they retain the bases that the original had, those alone definitely add precious value for the 25 price tag for me.

I want to stay mad at them, but then they go and produce a wave like this behind the scenes (disclaimer: I'm a HUGE 90s' DC Comics mark)

View attachment 402888

Those do look nice! That’s the thing with Mattel, they do still occasionally put out a few figures here and there in their DC line that are impressive, but unfortunately they’ve been real hit and miss lately. I did really like their Reaper figure from Batman Year 2, and more recently the John Wesley Shipp Flash. but it’s been quite a while since I’ve picked up an entire wave of their DC figures.

I’ll definitely get Lobo and Catwoman if I see them. Maybe Superman too depending on his face.

The purple suit with black thigh high boots is Catwoman’s best look.

I bought the DC Multiverse rebirth Superman figure and it has two splotches of missed paint on the neck. I did t notice it the package because the head was down. Is there anyway I can contact Mattel or should I try and repaint it myself?

Ankle rockers would have been nice, but I'm happy this even exists at all.

wy6rw5ge41v01.jpg

That looks good. I still haven't been able to find one around here. Hopefully BR Penguin will be easy enough to track down.

I don't think they've hit stateside yet. Got him from Mattel's shop a couple weeks ago. Mattel's presence at retail in the U.S. right now might the worst I've ever seen. Canada is kicking our ass, those die-cast Injustice figures have already been spotted up there.

I bought the DC Multiverse rebirth Superman figure and it has two splotches of missed paint on the neck. I did t notice it the package because the head was down. Is there anyway I can contact Mattel or should I try and repaint it myself?

Mattel won't do anything for you except maybe tell you to bring it back to the store. They don't care.

Finally saw the new wave with the new packaging..meh..the Superman 52 is meh..so disappointing. The figure looked so much better online :slap

Found a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman at Game Stop and I was shocked! She actually looked GOOD. Mattel has started using face print now.
20181212_140202.jpg
20181212_140226.jpg

Wtf that looks awesome. I’ll definitely be checking my local GameStop today.

Have you taken her out of the box yet? If so, how’s her cape & articulation?

got mine from amazon when they were at retail price back in mid november ,2 of them crushed in a too small box ,needless to say the figures survived but the boxes were trashed ,
shes a great figure ,a little shiney on the flesh tone on the arms and chest and knee caps , so i dull coarted them ,much better and the kneecaps seem to blend in a little better

32427012548_370dd8ff01_z.jpg

blends in well with mezcos and multiverse figures

46248743842_9344e9d530_z.jpg

46313106181_7354e553d6_z.jpg

and with mezco wonder woman

46313180611_b3fb3e7b76_z.jpg

capes pretty good ,articulation is pretty primitive but adequate , worth the outlay ,yeah definitely imo

cape is taped to the tray and on removal the glue of the tape stays on the cape ,causing it to stick to its self :thud:

might just be mine :dunno ill try washing it off and report back :dunno

46313328561_dc35e76d9d_z.jpg

44496613200_0ef15c0079_z.jpg

Back