Mattel DC Comics 6'' inch Multiverse Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made my own dceu doomsday out of a hulk select figure.. could show more pics if anyone wants. Gone for a week though on vacation

IMG_3216.jpg

Saw the JL figures at Target.. kind of disappointed they used the same WW for the multiverse version and the basic assortment figures look even worse. The only thing that is redeeming is the 6" JL are $5 cheaper than the reg multiverse :slap

I just went to my local Target too see if there were any figures saw 1 Aquaman , 2 WW, 3 Flash, 1 Cyborg and one Tech Batman (mine) cant believe I got him on the first try :)

Nice! I went back to my local Target this morning and saw Cyborg and another Batman. I'm pretty sure Batman is three per case.

I'm hoping to run into Flash.

Popping this to the top.
Wasn't sure if this should be in the customizing section cuz it is just a paintjob but here it goes....
I got a Knightmare Batman off eBay for like $8 shipped. I always loved the design, but the film and the Mafex or Mezco price tag.... not so much.
So I got the Mattel Multiverse one and painted him up. Looks much better I think :dance
Before:
20171201_170424.jpg
20171201_170433.jpg
And after:
20171204_145535-1.jpg
20171204_145545-1.jpg

I have a SCAR-H rifle on order from HLJ to go with him and it'll be customized with the straps, Joker card etc. Can't locate a 1/12 scale binoculars though.

Sorry for the sidewise photos.

Got the Multiverse Aquaman and it's pretty good though the articulation sucks.

_DSC3722.jpg

cant say for sure but looks like tv wonder woman ,90s tv flash and kilmer batman are on there way :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdrmUxYHZiG/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdrmYCvHprf/

maybe this is the first trickle of older licences merch much like the batman 66 waves from a few years back ,could it be in anticipation of the dc streaming service creating a new demand for these versions of them ,toyfair should be interesting this year :)

Last edited:
Will buy.

The articulation looks to be an improvement from the last batch of Multiverse figures - Wonder Woman can actually do her signature pose. It's refreshing to see Mattel focus on live action stuff again that isn't just the CW shows or DCEU.

Last edited:
Back