Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That new She-ra cartoon is garbage!

I am gonna wait to judge it once I've seen it.

On a more positive note: Super 7 is re-releasing their Filmation style he-man and skeletor under the 'club grayskull ultimates
'

Extra accessories + main figures everyone missed = longevity to an awesome line. I have no problem with the Sorceress being shorter. She would not be as tall as He-man

DSCN9314.jpg

Last edited:
I am gonna wait to judge it once I've seen it.

On a more positive note: Super 7 is re-releasing their Filmation style he-man and skeletor under the 'club grayskull ultimates
'

Extra accessories + main figures everyone missed = longevity to an awesome line. I have no problem with the Sorceress being shorter. She would not be as tall as He-man

View attachment 429065

Well she wasn't supposed to be shorter and it's not just that, her torso is too small and her face paint aps are horrible. She is also wildly shorter than the other females.

Saying that, i am super impressed with the others. Opened Diala Mug yesterday and he's a lot of fun ands I doubt Mattel would have ever made him given he's a unique figure.

Glad to see they are rereleasing He-Man and Skeletor. I just wonder what the other heads are supposed to be.

I was actually really happy with the last batch of figures. Mine had great paint and QC FOR THE MOST part. My Dylamug had some heel articulation issues. But Super 7 is supposed to be sending a replacement. My Sorceress head actually looked good, even with the shorter body. The alt head (which I know is another character, but just looks like Sorceress when she hasn't slept much to me) had paint slop which they are also replacing.

The real standouts, though, to me are the Horde Mummy and Karg, neither one of which I can believe we actually got. I don't know how they were able to make either but I'm happy, and I'd love for more concept characters to make it. Karg is even cooler than the movie look, with the colors they used. One of the best 4H face sculpts too.

Still some ways to go for Super 7 in terms of female characters in particular, but I hope we get some news on the non-Filmation front soon.

I was actually really happy with the last batch of figures. Mine had great paint and QC FOR THE MOST part. My Dylamug had some heel articulation issues. But Super 7 is supposed to be sending a replacement. My Sorceress head actually looked good, even with the shorter body. The alt head (which I know is another character, but just looks like Sorceress when she hasn't slept much to me) had paint slop which they are also replacing.

The real standouts, though, to me are the Horde Mummy and Karg, neither one of which I can believe we actually got. I don't know how they were able to make either but I'm happy, and I'd love for more concept characters to make it. Karg is even cooler than the movie look, with the colors they used. One of the best 4H face sculpts too.

Still some ways to go for Super 7 in terms of female characters in particular, but I hope we get some news on the non-Filmation front soon.

I totally agree. I am super impressed with the latest wave. Sorceress aside of course. Merman necks still bothers me but it's not so bad. I love the nice mat finish to these also as I felt that has been badly missed on previous Filmation figures. Filmations need to be matt finish.
I got my laughing Prince Adam too as think his quality is very good.
Another thing to consider is that Super 7 can pretty much make what they want without any restrictions unlike Mattel who have very strict budgets and rules. I dare say Mattel would not have made Diala Mug (whom is a lot of fun I must say).

Have you or anybody else managed to get Tri Klop's head changed out? I just heated him and tried to pull the head off but I think i just stretched out the neck joint now. I'd like to pop off Merman's head too so I can increase the neck length but I'm not risking another stretched neck joint.

The Power Con figures came out well too....there is definitely a lesser plastic difference vs Mattel's, but wave 2 does seem better than 1. My biggest complaint about these figures are the removing of heads breaking as you swap heads (even using a hair dryer) and sometimes when you pose these,you fear breaking a joint.

Looking forward to wave 3 that has my favorite Master - Fisto

Have you or anybody else managed to get Tri Klop's head changed out? I just heated him and tried to pull the head off but I think i just stretched out the neck joint now. I'd like to pop off Merman's head too so I can increase the neck length but I'm not risking another stretched neck joint.

Oh crap, I totally forgot the head on my box!! Thankfully I hadn't gotten rid of it yet! :O

I totally agree. I am super impressed with the latest wave. Sorceress aside of course. Merman necks still bothers me but it's not so bad. I love the nice mat finish to these also as I felt that has been badly missed on previous Filmation figures. Filmations need to be matt finish.
I got my laughing Prince Adam too as think his quality is very good.
Another thing to consider is that Super 7 can pretty much make what they want without any restrictions unlike Mattel who have very strict budgets and rules. I dare say Mattel would not have made Diala Mug (whom is a lot of fun I must say).

I followed instructions and tried to change mine and it ripped out the neck peg. I was able to heat it and reshape the peg but it's not quite the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I followed instructions and tried to change mine and it ripped out the neck peg. I was able to heat it and reshape the peg but it's not quite the same.

So it's a neck joint that stretches? I knew it didn't feel right. I just wonder if anybody was successful at swapping out the head.

So it's a neck joint that stretches? I knew it didn't feel right. I just wonder if anybody was successful at swapping out the head.

They need to fix and use a stronger peg. The peg is cheap plastic or at least it seems that way. plus they need to make the holes under the head a little bigger too.

It's really odd. There is the neck barbel and the other end is a flimsy little loop that loops around a peg down in the neck. My loop stretched out and completely slipped off the peg inside. I had to crack the neck open, reshape the loop, and try to get it back around the inside peg. Seems way overly complicated.

There was an extra Tri-Klops head?! There was no extra head attached on the outside box on mine. :mad:

Last edited:
I got my head but never swapped it out since I fixed the visor on the first head

Back