Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Merman looks perfectly fine..worrying way too much on him. It's the Sorceress to worry about...What happened here?

b0ad74fcb0e1cb1296c4f54122c1ceb4.jpg

Have you seen the Sorceress?

I'm so disconnected from the fandom these days. I saw three different pics of the Sorceress and didn't understand which was supposed to be which. Like, which is the one out of the factory? lol. I hope to hell she doesn't look like that.

I'm so disconnected from the fandom these days. I saw three different pics of the Sorceress and didn't understand which was supposed to be which. Like, which is the one out of the factory? lol. I hope to hell she doesn't look like that.

The picture I posted is straight from the factory. The guy in UK has them in stock

oh she looks like that unfortunately. :(

The picture I posted is straight from the factory. The guy in UK has them in stock
I'm not aware of any store in the UK that has these? Are you sure you are not confusing that with Lulu Berlu which is a French store? He's endorsed by He-Man.org and you dare not question his opinion on these figures as folks will pile up on ya and tell you that you are rude to suggest that a guy selling figures telling us Teela is perfect is not suspicious at all.

As for Merman's neck, it's defo too short dude.

MOTU_UPDATED_11.08.17-07.jpg

S7 has dropped the ball again. :slap That's the last wave I PO.

I'm seeing comments like this a lot.

Crossing my fingers for the continuation of the Thundercats line by Mattel. I shudder to think if S7 got the Thundercats license, seeing as they can't seem to get their act together for the MOTUC line.

Crossing my fingers for the continuation of the Thundercats line by Mattel. I shudder to think if S7 got the Thundercats license, seeing as they can't seem to get their act together for the MOTUC line.

Mattel really baffled me with their preview of more Thundercats and indeed MOTU product. Just seems at odds with Super 7 and it does make you wonder. Tis exciting though as the TC were totally boss!!

I want Super 7 to succeed in this but they rely far too much on He-Man.org for feedback and moderators over there don't allow any critical opinion of these figures. How can Super 7 improve when they are sheltered from any real critism by the one place they look to for feedback? Any mention of Merman's neck being too short or Sorceress being entirely too short is just quashed and folks are systematically attacked personally. That's not good for fans, the brand or Super 7. I worry that sales are going to start getting hurt now as this is round two with yet another two seriously disappointing figures (of main characters too) that folks already paid for in well in advance.

oh she looks like that unfortunately. :(

I'm not aware of any store in the UK that has these? Are you sure you are not confusing that with Lulu Berlu which is a French store? He's endorsed by He-Man.org and you dare not question his opinion on these figures as folks will pile up on ya and tell you that you are rude to suggest that a guy selling figures telling us Teela is perfect is not suspicious at all.

As for Merman's neck, it's defo too short dude.

I'm seeing comments like this a lot.

Yeah, sorry, not UK, but the french website. He has them in stock.....Merman's short neck doesn't bother me much as the figure looks good to me.He is no way near bad as Sorceress. I'll reserve how these look once I get them in hand though.

Yeah, sorry, not UK, but the french website. He has them in stock.....Merman's short neck doesn't bother me much as the figure looks good to me.He is no way near bad as Sorceress. I'll reserve how these look once I get them in hand though.

There's me more pics floating around now on Facebook. Merman looks good over all aside from his neck. Sorceress is just not good at all. Karg looks like he came out great, Man-E-Faces, Diala Mug and Tongue Lashor good i think. Not sure about Granita yet a she looks a bit iffy in some pics.

There's me more pics floating around now on Facebook. Merman looks good over all aside from his neck. Sorceress is just not good at all. Karg looks like he came out great, Man-E-Faces, Diala Mug and Tongue Lashor good i think. Not sure about Granita yet a she looks a bit iffy in some pics.

Yeah,her rock transformation was very questionable...besides that I think she looks good. More worried about the attachment hooks breaking on her.

Bummer about these guys...
Small change of topic
My buddy Beto Matali has created replacement heads for the jumbo MOTU 12” figures
Since they dropped the ball on those headsculpts too
We’ll be offering He-Man and Skeletor painted heads!
Any interest here?
Showing the Skeletor painted, and I painted He-Man in comparison to the current head... as you can see, it’s much better on the new one!
f61fd18693bc074497e2f8c0364fa90c.jpg

453b971241e4179c068274a09caf0862.jpg

0dddb06841f0265c0c6b97d0221859f9.jpg

7e67d67e836b89a37945f87a195c17ff.jpg
e783ac1c4449e234f523bb5662a1b284.jpg
8465854e118c858281d80ea00eef5333.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a question. the super7 SDCC hey hey he-man. I ordered one of those as a gift for a friend of mine, as he's rather sick, and it's been eating up his funds.

Those ship in october. They person in question who I ordered for is a stage 5 cancer patient, who was told this past week he has about two months, if he's lucky.

I've already reached out to super7, to see if they can expedite my order, but I'm not expecting anything from them really.

I figured i'd check and see if anyone wanted to help me out here.

It's just a dumb toy, but he's a longtime friend, and a HUGE MOTU fan. I thought it might cheer him up a bit when I ordered it.

Sometimes it's the little things.

a question. the super7 SDCC hey hey he-man. I ordered one of those as a gift for a friend of mine, as he's rather sick, and it's been eating up his funds.

Those ship in october. They person in question who I ordered for is a stage 5 cancer patient, who was told this past week he has about two months, if he's lucky.

I've already reached out to super7, to see if they can expedite my order, but I'm not expecting anything from them really.

I figured i'd check and see if anyone wanted to help me out here.

It's just a dumb toy, but he's a longtime friend, and a HUGE MOTU fan. I thought it might cheer him up a bit when I ordered it.

Sometimes it's the little things.

I had one from SDCC sheet too me that you could've had but it's lost in the post. :(

Thanks Eamon. I appreciate the thought, if nothing else. If someone has one, and they're willing to trade me one now, for mine later when it shows up, I'd be down for that. paying shipping both ways. Just putting it out there.

Got a very... sterile response from super7, which is about what I expected.

Thanks Eamon. I appreciate the thought, if nothing else. If someone has one, and they're willing to trade me one now, for mine later when it shows up, I'd be down for that. paying shipping both ways. Just putting it out there.

Got a very... sterile response from super7, which is about what I expected.

Well they did have a preorder for more so you should be able to find one easily hopefully in time dude. I'm not hugely well known or popular artist by any means but IF there was anything of mine you think he would like, I'll send it over. I have a few copies PCS He-Man and Battle Cat print for instance?

Well they did have a preorder for more so you should be able to find one easily hopefully in time dude. I'm not hugely well known or popular artist by any means but IF there was anything of mine you think he would like, I'll send it over. I have a few copies PCS He-Man and Battle Cat print for instance?

Holy Crap dude, that would be fantastic. and he is familiar with your work. I'll shoot you a pm.

w2sorce2.jpeg

Okay, so.... yeah... her lips in particular are bad. Which is weird as there are sculpted edges right there to follow. The blue paint not coming down to the obvious sculpted line near her bust is also frustrating. It's annoying the females keep getting the short end of the stick. At least her legs look better than Teela's. I think with some red paint and maybe a coat over her face to dull the shininess I'll be happy with this figure. But these things aren't cheap. I hope they kick up their QC even further.

I'm HOPING it's possible to pull Mer-man's head up some to make him look less neckless.

Back