Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She-ra debuted yesterday on Netflix. Frankly, I kinda dig it. Animation style of characters is very simplistic, but background/environments are awesome. Characters are well developed.....you have to accept all characters are way younger than in the filmation. show. I am sure will hate it no matter what, but I'm not one of them (surprisingly). Hearing her say, '....Grayskull' was cool.

9/10

Got my pre-order in at the last minute for the Skeletor ultimate. Almost forgot...

Hope they do a little black shading on the head and teeth of the final figure. It looks kinda flat right now.

It varies but mostly yes. I am saying that with some trepidation. :)

You got banned from the Super 7 forums? I doubt you banned for just cancelling an order dude.

Yeah, I mean from the store, I can no longer log in..they charged my card, I'm waiting if they will send the figures I wanted to cancel

She-ra debuted yesterday on Netflix. Frankly, I kinda dig it. Animation style of characters is very simplistic, but background/environments are awesome. Characters are well developed.....you have to accept all characters are way younger than in the filmation. show. I am sure will hate it no matter what, but I'm not one of them (surprisingly). Hearing her say, '....Grayskull' was cool.

9/10

I just watched the first two so far and I like it too. The music is god aweful and the line work is too thick and makes it look too Cartoon Network little kids show but i dug the characters and the story.

But some here are just going to hate it. Pointing no fingers or course. ;)

Got my pre-order in at the last minute for the Skeletor ultimate. Almost forgot...

Hope they do a little black shading on the head and teeth of the final figure. It looks kinda flat right now.

I very much doubt that dude I'm afraid.

Last edited:
I just watched the first two so far and I like it too. The music is god aweful and the line work is too thick and makes it look too Cartoon Network little kids show but i dug the characters and the story.

But some here are just going to hate. Pointing no fingers or course. ;)

I very much doubt that dude I'm afraid.

Yeah, it's a radical departure from Filmation, so change will not be accepted by some. But, it's well made without a doubt. I actually like SHadow Weaver in this, as well as the environments. Hopefully a season 2 will happen. I'd dig a subtle aging of the characters with more detailed character models

Anyone know a way to contact Super7 about an order issue? It's been 3 days since I've sent them an email ([email protected]) but they have not responded yet.

I'm wondering if they're out of office for an extended time or something? I was supposed to get a replacement for a Dyla-a-mug after they send the other orders out. The first time I sent an email, they got back right away. It's been a while now, so I sent another email... and there was no reply.

I don't think so coz their facebook page has recent posts. Upon checking their FB comments section, there are others too that are waiting for them to respond to their emails/messages. They disabled the "Send Message" on their FB account btw.

Hi guys!

I was wondering if the new re-issue of the super 7 club greyskull Motu for 2019

will be exactly the same as 2016 and if they will be delivered in their great art display window box and not a simple blister?

Thanks!

Hi guys!

I was wondering if the new re-issue of the super 7 club greyskull Motu for 2019

will be exactly the same as 2016 and if they will be delivered in their great art display window box and not a simple blister?

Thanks!

They will be on the blister as per the last round of Ultimates.

And they are not exactly the same, but pretty similar. The differences include:

-different accessories
-brighter paint (going by the con pictures)
-different ankles (an improvement)
-different wrist joints (not an improvement)
-shorter shorts on He-Man
...and likely crappier plastic quality. At least going by existing Super 7 releases. It will still be an acceptable quality for many.

I have the originals and still plan on buying these. I like that they aren't exactly the same and I suspect these will actually be harder to find down the road considering that most MOTU fans have bailed by now.

If Super 7 doesn't fix their customer service, all the MOTU fans will bail! Super 7 has no problem taking your money up front right away,but when needing a replacement or where is my order? after delay, after delay..you don't here a peep from them! How can a business succeed much longer doing this?. They are almost worse than Matty. I can't wait to get the rest of the MOTU filmation to finish,plus Snake mountain and then just say,I'm done. After 10+ years collecting MOTU classics, I am just tired of it. While then the final product not meeting the quality for the money you pay. Seems lately, alot of collector lines are using cheaper plastic and taking alot of short cuts,while charging premium price- See Funko and the 5" retro junk they are selling right now (legs fall off,poorly painted) It's junk!

If Super 7 doesn't fix their customer service, all the MOTU fans will bail! Super 7 has no problem taking your money up front right away,but when needing a replacement or where is my order? after delay, after delay..you don't here a peep from them! How can a business succeed much longer doing this?. They are almost worse than Matty. I can't wait to get the rest of the MOTU filmation to finish,plus Snake mountain and then just say,I'm done. After 10+ years collecting MOTU classics, I am just tired of it. While then the final product not meeting the quality for the money you pay. Seems lately, alot of collector lines are using cheaper plastic and taking alot of short cuts,while charging premium price- See Funko and the 5" retro junk they are selling right now (legs fall off,poorly painted) It's junk!

Mythic Legions is where it's at now! :)

Mythic Legions is where it's at now! :)

Yeah, I am scared of what things they will have coming up (ML Wave 3, Rider's and mounts, a huge Dragon, maybe a playset) and basically no room to put them

Has anyone got their vintage 5.5 motu figures from super7? I haven't heard from them after I requested to cancel and they banned me from the store. My fear is there will be no figures and no refund.

Back