Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are the Stridor pics chaps?

765ab24903155f9a5c1da5bbc63c50cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clo4k4ndD4gger that's a wicked pic! Toy looks pretty decent there. What's the quality like compared to Night Stalker?

I got stridor for my 9th birthday so I am hoping mine will arrive in time for my birthday at the end of the month.

Clo4k4ndD4gger that's a wicked pic! Toy looks pretty decent there. What's the quality like compared to Night Stalker?

I got stridor for my 9th birthday so I am hoping mine will arrive in time for my birthday at the end of the month.

Thanks!

I’d say he’s pretty close to Nightstalker’s quality. No QC issues with mine and the joints are all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have mine yet,but it's been confirmed by Brian that Stridor was made in Mattel's factory because they have the tooling. They didn't have do a re-tool.

Oooh. Well that's rather good to hear. Makes you wonder where Snake Mountain is going to be made.

hopefully at Mattel's factory...it would be smart on Super 7's part and would certainly help sell it

Can anyone login to preorder.super7store.com? There's no way to login to check the preorders made. Looks like they overhauled it again. I hope they didn't lose my account.

I lost may mind when I saw they are carrying on with Thundercats. They are such good figures. Those giants looks great too. Looks like they scanned the original HM figure as apposed to lesser accurate the commemorative one.

40488424_10110066492450250_8553918207436521472_n.jpg

Got my PowerCon exclusives sent to me by a friend. I'm continually amazed how much I like these Filmation figures. These seem like an improvement over the last batch. Crisp paint apps. Joints nice and tight. I hope future females fare better than Teela did.

I'm not sure I see the problem with mermaid man?

The neck is far too short.

Got my PowerCon exclusives sent to me by a friend. I'm continually amazed how much I like these Filmation figures. These seem like an improvement over the last batch. Crisp paint apps. Joints nice and tight.

Oh they do look nice. Still feel the skin is far too shiny on these but they look nice and clean like you say.

I hope future females fare better than Teela did.

Have you seen the Sorceress?

40389309_10216623087947947_1891713930296819712_n.jpg

Back