Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering it is one thing,but actually doing it and it being cost effective for the fan base is another thing.While,I get what you are saying,you are still missing the point.

Oh I get your point...you think it’s BS. That’s your opinion and that’s cool.

I just think Brian was being genuine. I think if he wasn’t going to consider it for whatever reason, he would have said so. Is it a long shot, sure it is. Again, he didn’t promise anything at all. He just acknowledged that there is interest and they MIGHT consider it by gauging interest through a kickstarter/Haslab type effort.

That’s it.

Oh I get your point...you think it’s BS. That’s your opinion and that’s cool.

I just think Brian was being genuine. I think if he wasn’t going to consider it for whatever reason, he would have said so. Is it a long shot, sure it is. Again, he didn’t promise anything at all. He just acknowledged that there is interest and they MIGHT consider it by gauging interest through a kickstarter/Haslab type effort.

That’s it.

You go an think what you like. Most do anyways these days I find regardless who is saying what.

May I ask how you managed such a good price? Good, compared to ebay prices now, I mean...lol

Yeah, I found a comic shop that recently added it to their stock. They must've bought it from a collector for pretty cheap and ended up selling it for the original retail price. The box has a little wear, but not too bad.

You go an think what you like. Most do anyways these days I find regardless who is saying what.

�� You state what you think on your podcast, right? I stated what I think here. Would it make you feel better if I, who you don’t know and is generally insignificant in your life particularly as it deals with TOYS, would’ve just agreed with you and said, “That Brian is full of S.H.!t. There’s no way he’s making another CG.”?

Would that have stopped you from posting on about two pages trying to get me to agree that there’s no chance it’s happening?

Nothing you or anyone else has said has negated my OPINION! Again, is it a small chance? I already capitulated to that but no. You want full buy in on your OPINION. THERE’S ZERO CHANCE OF IT HAPPENING! None. Zip. Zero. Big goose egg. Forgettaboutit.

Even a small probability? No! NO CHANCE!

That make you feel better? :ohbfrank:

You know what they say, throw a rock at a pack of dogs and the only one that yells is the one that got hit.
Why are you guys yelling??? :dunno

Please post photo's of your opened Castle Grayskull Boba Ben and give us your thoughts. I haven't played with mine in about 3 years and I've been dying to take it out.

Thanks with a bit of googling I saw Beastman and M@arms. Very nice. I'm trying to get updates at he-man.org but that particular thread is drowning in QC woes.

It's not just the cartoons that are being covered. There are more surprises on the way for the vintage line I can tell you. :)

He-Man.org likes to edit the news feeds and posts from members that mention Emiliano or the Power and Honour Foundation so folks are not aware who's working on these and where all the vintage art and new art is coming from. Which is well crappy as lot of work went into the packaging. You will hear all about who worked on the classics packaging of course. Lots of public back slapping there. Us not so much.

I did the art on some of inner art cards on the vintage line and some other bits and bobs but its Emiliano doin all the heavy lifting from designing the figures, colouring Earl McArthy's art, to drawing the action feature, cross sell art, inner card art, typographic and lay out. Proper labour of love these. :)

Last edited:
All the love put into these doesn't matter if these pieces don't survive the shipping. S7 must fix their quality issues asap or they will lose most of their customers. All those broken legs, the poor paint, stiff joints, too long pegs etc. no matter if Classics or Vintage style, they need to fix this and communicate to the fans.

All the love put into these doesn't matter if these pieces don't survive the shipping. S7 must fix their quality issues asap or they will lose most of their customers. All those broken legs, the poor paint, stiff joints, too long pegs etc. no matter if Classics or Vintage style, they need to fix this and communicate to the fans.

I like Super 7 and thought Brian was a nice person when we talked for a bit at Sdcc. However I am starting to think maybe MOTU would have been better off with a more experienced company like Funko.

Phew!
It’s been a while! I just got my Stridor today!!! It’s pretty awesome though it lacks a bit of deco and obviously quality is different

But I’m excited to have him!! Fisto looks great on it!
I’ll take pics tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I has there been lots of issues then? I don't have any of them yet and the ones I am getting I will keep MOC.

Phew!
It’s been a while! I just got my Stridor today!!! It’s pretty awesome though it lacks a bit of deco and obviously quality is different

But I’m excited to have him!! Gusto looks great on it!
I’ll take pics tomorrow!

I'm really looking forward to Stridor and dying to see what the quality is like.

I ordered my Stridor 1st pre-order day and still don't have mine,nor has it shipped. I guess if you order last,you get yours first? I don't understand how Super 7 does their business practices on top of their crappy pack jobs for shipping.

I ordered my Stridor 1st pre-order day and still don't have mine,nor has it shipped. I guess if you order last,you get yours first? I don't understand how Super 7 does their business practices on top of their crappy pack jobs for shipping.

Does your last name start with a Z?

Back