Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say, looking at Pixel-Dan's review, I am rather excited by the Laser figures. :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7WrpTFxCr6Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just call DR and tell them that there must be a mistake. Insist on the fact that you have entered your order but neither can find a completed order nor an order failure. Usually they will not discuss with you for too long but send you a link that will put a new order in your shopping card. DR usually sucks, but for issues like this they are easy to work with. However you have to CALL THEM BY PHONE! No email! :duff

Edit: stay friendly. Tell them about your beloved collection of 100+ figures and how sad it would be to miss these. ;)

Lol. Thanks for your advice. I'll give it a try.

These are becoming amazing....Skeletor has movable Jaw and Man E Faces with rotating faces

h6ri44ch.png.jpeg

I have to say, looking at Pixel-Dan's review, I am rather excited by the Laser figures. :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7WrpTFxCr6Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah, I'm happy they went all out on these. I especially like how Skeletor turned out.

Just read that unless you haven't already paid for them anybody attending Power-Con will now not be able to buy the three exclusive figures at the event. You will able to buy them (at an even bigger premium I should think) from Big Bad Toys Store.

In other news, I got the Minicomic book which is awesome and on the same day I got the Alcala weapons from Mike McEvil. :)

Looks awesome, I've tried to stay away from those shapeways accessories as I know I'd end up spending a fortune if I got one and liked it. My mini-comic arrived the other day too, but it was while it was at work so my wife is holding it hostage till Xmas along with the Battleram :gah:

Yeah, I am not blown away by them either. We did have the Mini Masters after all so I am not sure why i would want these. But saying that, perhaps these will be retails and it gets the brand out there some more. :)

My Tweeterhead Skeletor bust has shipped out from Sideshow. I should have it in hand early next week.

Hi everyone

Just started collecting MOTU classics this year and I need some advice from the veterans here.

As i had miss out most of the earlier figures, is there any others ways to get those other than ebay at a more affordable price?

Thanks

Hi everyone

Just started collecting MOTU classics this year and I need some advice from the veterans here.

As i had miss out most of the earlier figures, is there any others ways to get those other than ebay at a more affordable price?

Thanks

There is a Classics buy and sell group on Facebook and there always loads of folks selling up there. :)

Hi everyone

Thanks

who are you looking for?

It is possible to get some good deals on ebay as every so often someone sells off their loose collection, just not if you want your figures MOC. Be patient and over the next few months you should be able to get most of the characters. A handful of the rarer vintage figures will still have a massive mark up though. Good luck :)

Hahaha! WTF? I'm still waiting on Tweeterhead to send me the one I bought directly from them.

I just ordered the standard version. The one directly from Tweeterhead has a signed COA by Alan Oppenheimer, so maybe that's the hold up.

I just ordered the standard version. The one directly from Tweeterhead has a signed COA by Alan Oppenheimer, so maybe that's the hold up.

Could be.

I know I'll never order something directly from them ever again. I've already contacted them 3 times about their Skeletor bust, and each time they've failed to ship it by the time they said they would.

Back