Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think those will look badass. Mondo's TMNT came out pretty good. I would buy both of these. He Man's haircut is a little goofy though.

20cb053356edd7030a26da3c21be89ac712c761b.jpeg

they are cool,but I am not sure I want to pay $150 plus shipping each for them

Over all I am very excited by these especially now we know they will have soft goods. I agree with those who feel the articulation cuts are too distracting. Will be watching to see what they do with the legs.

I just wish folks stop giving He-Man that bowl cut Prince Valiant style. He has surfer hair like the guy his vintage head sculpt was based on.

I think the flying fist and terror claw two pack are the worst figures yet in my opinion. I have them here.

• Far fewer pain apps than advertised
• No vac metal
• Really thick detail hiding paint on faces, boots and belt
• no clasp for He-Man's back despite it being on the vintage.
• hollow cheap unpainted plastic on all weapons and claws
• Wrong colors on Skeletor
• He-Man shield too small while bola mace is far too big

I did change out my skeletor using a spare body from Moolar and he looks a lot better.

Just watched PDs review. Looks like they did alot of custcotting with TC Skeletor and FF He-Man. Accessoires look too small and paintjob seems to be a joke. They did not even paint the power sword. Also what did they think when they darkened Skeletors skin colour. Sometimes I believe these guys are not thinking at all. Prettysure they will call it an homage to Leo Toys Skeletor. :rolleyes:

Wait, let me check...

*reads post above*

Agreed. Reads pretty similar. :lol

Great idea using the teethless Skeletor body though.

I believe someone of the custom guys made some far superior custom accessoires a while back. Might habe to look into these...

I was right. Customs are made by DerWaffenmeister. You can find the FF and TC weapons in his shapeways shop (Shapeways - 3D Printing Service and Marketplace).

Personally I would say the FF weapons are not really an upgrade to the original release. Shield is also too small and the original rotating weapon might need a repaint but allright otherwise.
The TC custom claws however look to be a hughe improvement, but they are pricey.

dsc_0112.jpg

ff_he-17.jpg

Looks like Mattel's version of MOTUC TC Skeletor and FF He-Man are going to need some serious modifications. This line has totally gone to crap. So disappointed. :( Just a few more months and that's it. :)

Every since that stupid type box knocked me out of getting a Spirit of Grayskull I've checking the site almost daily looking for another chance of ordering one. I don't think they're offering it once though; has anyone notice it for sale beside the fist time, a second or third time?

$22 shipping to the UK, not as bad as I thought it'd be :yess:

I agree about the shipping for CG, that's why I ended up getting one from ebay second hand. Makes me scared for how much Snake Mountain will cost in P&P!

Back