Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get the free shipping to work on the site. Keep trying to select USPS Ground and it keeps switching back to Standard Ground.

how the hell u gonna have a sale and sell only a few castles greyskulls and then mark them as sold out. I bet when this sale ends they'll have them up for sale again. I don't understand it if u looked when they were for sale it only said quantity 10 so I wonder if that was the total. Matty sucks for this.

$150 for Castle Grayskull with free shipping is too good of a deal for Matty to offer, it was probably a DR screw up. I'll bet Castle Grayskull was never intended to be part of the sale considering anything over $100 is free shipping within that promotion. I doubt Mattel or DR would consciously allow that to happen when normally their M.O. is to gouge people, and use marketing scams to make people think they are getting a good deal when they really aren't.

Don't forget they tried to reduce the price in a sale a few months ago but kept the high shipping cost. Perhaps they barely sold any during that sale and realised the crazy shipping was turning people off. I'm not saying that Matty/DR screw ups don't happen, it's just that when they do they rarely benefit the customer.

I think a few folks could get a Castle Grayskull due to the "free" shipping thing. Sorry to hear that Boba Ben.

Thanks. I didn't realize that you had to put you payment info in before it'd allow you to change the shipping method and get the free shipping. I hadn't bought anything from Matty for a very long time, but I would have loved to have a Castle Greyskull at that price. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

Just saw that Standor is available for cheap. Does anybody know where I can get a custom movie Skeletor Trooper headsculpt? I think i will order a few for customizing. :)

This is the one from Joe Amaro, but he is sold out for ages. Is Zombihamma or somebody else offering something similar?

DSC_0138.jpg

Point Dread was a production failure. There is no way it is sold out. Give it a year or two, it will be reduced significantly.

Point Dread was a production failure. There is no way it is sold out. Give it a year or two, it will be reduced significantly.

7,500 sits in their warehouse...it will be back and then on discount

Ahh the last shipping notice comes today lads. The of an era. Though we still have horses and Snake Mountain to go.

Eight years with no entertainment aside from a recent comic is something to be proud of.

Why is Talon Fighter a production failure?

Because it's not selling. Point Dread was literally redesigned by the Mattel design team. They took the 4H's design and threw it in the garbage, and designed their own. The one produced is smaller, has less detail, the wrong color, etc. The computer console is a joke. The Teela figure turned out to be a complete waste. Most fans have expressed their dislike for the above so it goes far beyond just my opinion. The Talon Fighter is too big and many have had paint app issues, smudges on the windshield, etc.

...a production failure.

This play set is the prime example of the turning point in the DRASTIC reduction of quality of the MOTUC line.

Back