Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off the top of my head we're still waiting for at least Extendar and Rio Blast, could be more though :dunno

Those would complete the vintage heroic figures, but not the ones from the cartoon. The heroes from the Filmation and 200X cartoon were finished with Ram-Man.

Those would complete the vintage heroic figures, but not the ones from the cartoon. The heroes from the Filmation and 200X cartoon were finished with Ram-Man.

Completely misunderstood your question :slap I think you're right we've had all the heroes that appeared regularly in the cartoons. While not strictly a faction we also have a full Eternos Palace Filmation roster too.

:goodpost: Totally agree about the mutants, and I'm glad that my two favourite designs were done first (Optikk and Kalimaar) Didn't bother picking up Karatii though. I think we're supposed to get Brakk too, but he probably wont be till 2015 as Hydron and NA Skeletor are coming this year.

My biggest overall wants are coming early in the 2014 sub though, Two-Bad and Modulok :yess: I've subscribed for the first time due to the SDCC reveals and the quarterly shipping option (I'm UK based)

I just managed to get an Optikk for a good price recently, he's one I've been after for awhile. Slushhead is great too. I dig Karatti, I like the slight Predator influence. I'm really excited about Hydron, I've been waiting for Matty to get to him for awhile. I just hope he's not like Slush Head and his tank and mouth piece are removable.

Two Bad and Modulok are what convinced me to sub again. I wasn't sure what I was going to do but with three of my favorites in the first part of the year it made the choice easy.

Completely misunderstood your question :slap I think you're right we've had all the heroes that appeared regularly in the cartoons. While not strictly a faction we also have a full Eternos Palace Filmation roster too.

Not without Chef Allen we haven't!!! :lol

Wasn't Ram-Man the last of the "Masters?"

Yes he was, but I was including the vintage heroic figures in their entirety such as Rio Blast, Extendar, Rotar & Gwildor.

Last edited:
Chef allen was recently trademarked :)

there is likely (if we get a 2014 sub) going to be a second filmation Subscription in '14

You've got lots of good news for me! :)

I actually really want a Chef Allen.

#1 Because he's so ridiculous
#2 Because it would let us brag that MOTUC was so comprehensive it covered everyone from Skeletor to Chef Allen!

#3 It would actually be kinda cool to pose the royal family with him and that giant cake!

Chef Allen?

Really?

We're talking about keeping the line alive with heavy hitters and you guys want the most unMOTU filmation character ever created?

Ah, what the hell. If we're gonna jump a shark might as well make it a sharknado! :rotfl

Chef Allen?

Really?

We're talking about keeping the line alive with heavy hitters and you guys want the most unMOTU filmation character ever created?

Ah, what the hell. If we're gonna jump a shark might as well make it a sharknado! :rotfl

Sadly,I wouldn't mind a Crackers the Clown :lol

I don't really want Chef Allen that much,though I think he should show up as a Second SDCC Exclusive

Mattel trademarked him,so if this line squeaks through,we may see him in the future

Chef Allen?

Really?

EXACTLY. He's the worst character they could ever make. He's so bad he flips around into awesome!

I dunno. If they can shoehorn a dentist in the line we could get Chef Allen. Just sick him in a SDCC two-pack with another character or something and it'd be better than the Mo-Larr thing.

I hope that Rotar and Twistoid are the convention exclusives for next year because I really don't care for those 2 much at all. I hope they aren't in the 2014 subscription but I bet one of them is.

Back