Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture highly likely

Hey Teemu, you have some type of connections or something?
I've noticed whenever you post rumored figures on the board most
of the time they pan out. Just curious.

They never released Eldor, King Miro, and Queen Veena... there's still some characters that are important tot he canon, that haven't even been hinted at.

I agree. They've wasted away so many slots while ignoring characters that complement other
characters. He-Ro was the first exclusive of the official line and yet we still don't have Eldor.
Same with Miro, Veena and Darius.

Last edited:
Really? Can you provide a quote?

Sure
" if 2014 and 2015 subs BOTH go through, we will have made figures for EVERY VINTAGE He-MAN figure that was released. if you think about that, that means i just told you EVERY FIGURE in the next two years. Blade, Saurod and Gwidor for example. Two of them are slated for 2014, the other one is in the 2015 sub. There are two snake men left. one is in 2014, the other is in 2015"

we already know blade is 2014 from seeing his sword at SDCC. he said " two of them are slated for 2014" not two of them are in the 2014 sub.

Reading between the lines some here, but generaly "niche characters" like Gwidor are SDCC figures.

Sure
" if 2014 and 2015 subs BOTH go through, we will have made figures for EVERY VINTAGE He-MAN figure that was released. if you think about that, that means i just told you EVERY FIGURE in the next two years. Blade, Saurod and Gwidor for example. Two of them are slated for 2014, the other one is in the 2015 sub. There are two snake men left. one is in 2014, the other is in 2015"

we already know blade is 2014 from seeing his sword at SDCC. he said " two of them are slated for 2014" not two of them are in the 2014 sub.

Reading between the lines some here, but generaly "niche characters" like Gwidor are SDCC figures.

I agree with this

and the 2014 Snakeman is Tung Lashor

Extendar will be in 2014

Well, after being on the fence for the past couple of weeks, I finally subbed up again. Again. After I vowed I wouldn't... again. :rotfl I must say, I'm a lot happier about this years sub than I was about last year. Last year I felt forced to buy a sub, this year I wanted to buy a sub... makes a big difference when there are figures being made that I actually want. :wink1:

Well, after being on the fence for the past couple of weeks, I finally subbed up again. Again. After I vowed I wouldn't... again. :rotfl I must say, I'm a lot happier about this years sub than I was about last year. Last year I felt forced to buy a sub, this year I wanted to buy a sub... makes a big difference when there are figures being made that I actually want. :wink1:

Congrats!! 2014 is going to rock!!!:yess:

teemu, any other ladies planned that you may know of, besides mermista, scorpia, and angella?

those 3 plus Glimmer would be in the regular months....unless the $38 slots are POP,then that is it

the $38 slots could be deluxe full tooled type figures (which may contain Madame Razz with Broom) or beast slots like Stridor and Night Stalker which I think is the case

those 3 plus Glimmer would be in the regular months....unless the $38 slots are POP,then that is it

the $38 slots could be deluxe full tooled type figures (which may contain Madame Razz with Broom) or beast slots like Stridor and Night Stalker which I think is the case

oh ok. mermista is my fav so at least we get her. but i was wondering about that one girl...whats her name spinerella??? and then the other woman who's dress/outfit looks like a flower (i forgot her name) i know almost all the names of the pop characters...but her's slips my mind.

oh ok. mermista is my fav so at least we get her. but i was wondering about that one girl...whats her name spinerella??? and then the other woman who's dress/outfit looks like a flower (i forgot her name) i know almost all the names of the pop characters...but her's slips my mind.

you're asking the wrong person when it comes to POP stuff :)

https://www.grayskullmuseum.com/popindex.htm

you're asking the wrong person when it comes to POP stuff :)

https://www.grayskullmuseum.com/popindex.htm

thanks for the link, but if those other women you said are the only ones for next year...then I guess ill have to do without those other 2. I collect a lot of the motuc figures.....but I have to say I love the pop girls cause I find it sooooo interesting how they can make them look so good! meaning that the original ones were dolls but the new ones actually transfer in to action figures pretty well! its always exciting to see how they can transform a doll into an "action" figure. that's why Im super excited for mermista.

thanks for the link, but if those other women you said are the only ones for next year...then I guess ill have to do without those other 2. I collect a lot of the motuc figures.....but I have to say I love the pop girls cause I find it sooooo interesting how they can make them look so good! meaning that the original ones were dolls but the new ones actually transfer in to action figures pretty well! its always exciting to see how they can transform a doll into an "action" figure. that's why Im super excited for mermista.

I agree with you that the four horseman made the newer POP versions way better than the terrible looking dollie vintage figures...

Personally I love how they fit it... I'm no She-Ra fan, generally, but it's Filmation, so it's all good.

I'd rather integrate She Ra characters into my collection than concept stuff or NA figures. After all, the villains were part of MOTU from the very beginning, so I'm cool with the heroes. For the most part. ;)

That is a pretty good article and I think you could compare Mattel to just about any other company selling similar product direct sale and come to similar conclusions. I've said it before but how Mattel goes about a direct sale business is just weird.

That's all I have to say. I started several times writing more but realized it's all stuff I have said before. It just comes down to Mattel's direct sale business model being really strange and confusing.

Back