Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yh they're the ones I had as a kid or wanted but didn't have like Beastman and Man at Arms. I'd say Buzz Off, Moss Man, Mechaneck and Fisto would be worthy additions but I'm happy with what I've got I think :D

Yh they're the ones I had as a kid or wanted but didn't have like Beastman and Man at Arms. I'd say Buzz Off, Moss Man, Mechaneck and Fisto would be worthy additions but I'm happy with what I've got I think :D

I've got Moss Man and (with the alternate headsculpt) he's by far my favorite of the series. I also have Faker sitting on Panthor, which is pretty cool.

(I also have He-Man, Battle-Cat, Man At Arms, Stratos, Skelator, Draego-Man, Hurricane Hordak, Mer-Man, She-Ra, Gygor, and Megator.)

I've got Moss Man and (with the alternate headsculpt) he's by far my favorite of the series. I also have Faker sitting on Panthor, which is pretty cool.

(I also have He-Man, Battle-Cat, Man At Arms, Stratos, Skelator, Draego-Man, Hurricane Hordak, Mer-Man, She-Ra, Gygor, and Megator.)

:clap that's a stellar line up man! Moss Man looks very cool but again, I've stuck to the classics I grew up with (minus Buzz Off and Mechaneck which looks very underwhelming I have to say) and I'm happy with these guys. Just need Ram Man to round them off :)

:clap that's a stellar line up man! Moss Man looks very cool but again, I've stuck to the classics I grew up with (minus Buzz Off and Mechaneck which looks very underwhelming I have to say) and I'm happy with these guys. Just need Ram Man to round them off :)

You do have an impressive shelf. You didn't have Faker as a kid? I had him.

Beast Man and Ram Man are the most important ones that I'm still missing. Still, I think I'm doing okay for being less than a month into the new collection! :)

I do recommend Draego-Man too. He's far from classic, but a really great figure.

I love Moss Man, definitely one of my top picks in this line for sure..shame his pine scent is pretty weak now, Stinkor still stinks though. XD

Just some pics of a partial bit of my MOTUC collection..

1zh1dw6.jpg

v7w7zl.jpg

33yntxf.jpg

2n89zye.jpg

2zqfyug.jpg

13zs7yh.jpg

24xlw6e.jpg

2mm8zma.jpg

346vr5k.jpg

sfj9md.jpg

https://i48.tinypic.com/24bixy8.jp[IMG]
[IMG]https://i49.tinypic.com/dmwcix.jpg
ose3p0.jpg

nzrotl.jpg

1jrad5.jpg

kejdhc.jpg

11abiwy.jpg

3452dcn.jpg

16942ae.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm allowed to so let me know if you want me to remove.

I've got most of my duplicates up on ebay for those who are getting into this line a little late.

I've got to make room for my first child.

Ebay Link

Not sure if I'm allowed to so let me know if you want me to remove.

I've got most of my duplicates up on ebay for those who are getting into this line a little late.

Ebay Link

The last guy that told me from Ebay (for my baby). and I bit cost me $202. With no figure or explanation.

The first Guy, (who offered me a deal on a figure) that told me that, cost me $465 and I'm still waiting on Pay-pal to see if they're going to get my money back for me.

Right now, until the holidays are over I'm trying to stick with know dealers and actual Store; not including EBay.

You do have an impressive shelf. You didn't have Faker as a kid? I had him.

Beast Man and Ram Man are the most important ones that I'm still missing. Still, I think I'm doing okay for being less than a month into the new collection! :)

I do recommend Draego-Man too. He's far from classic, but a really great figure.

Thanks man. Tbh I didn't have the most extensive collection but additionally to what I have now, I had Buzz Off, Meckaneck and Ram Man plus a couple of vehicles.
It's more a question of room not wanting to go ott more than anything but I'm tempted to get:
Moss Man, Meckaneck, Buzz Off, Fisto, Teela, Battle ground Evil Lynn, Sorceress, Whiplash, Clawful and Jitsu. I wasn't really ever a fan of Faker.

My word,
that must be the worlds tiniest baby if you're off loading a few 6inch figures to make room?

My word,
that must be the worlds tiniest baby if you're off loading a few 6inch figures to make room?

No I just convinced the Mrs I still needed the other figures. Had to get rid of my duplicates and some Harry Potter stuff 2. Then she cleans up her mess and then I have to paint the room.

If we have a second one it could get interesting. Have to move our gym equipment outside and clean up the closet which has a ton of premium formats in it.

Might just get a bigger house.

Is anyone going to have an extra Procrustus, and Mosquitor? I updated my Credit Card with Matty 3mos ago and they still haven't been able to get my orders processed or my figures shipped out and I wasn't charged for this months figures either. I also need a Castle Grayskullman if anybody has an extra.

Anyone have a clue when will Matty ship the delayed figures from December 18? First or second week of January?

No clue. Waiting for my Granamyr (and the rest of the Metal Men) too. Of course, I'm still waiting for my sub Mosquitor and Procrustus to show up too since it's taking a little tour around the country thanks to Newgistics. :)

I should think they'd have all the Granamyr's shipped by mid January at the lastest. They were pretty sketchy with the timeline.

I got two Stratos, that's make four (my opened, un-opened and my two free ones) in all. Like to trade as well (just not Buzz-off), Battle Armor He-man, would be nice.

I got Buzz Off too, but was able to trade for a Mer Man on the org. If you have an extra Stratos, you can always paint him mini comic colors.

Still waiting on Granamyr, I'm hoping these later shipments have better QC.

Broken sockets for the joints. Apparently the best way to put it together is to heat with a blow dryer and push the sockets with one hand as you push the limbs in with the other. Then put the two body halves together. Mattel hasn't even sent mine yet so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

Back