Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah cheers mate :) Got the miliput out first to fix some holes here and there then I'm spraying this sucker black before unleashing the greens and yellows :yess:

As for that chess piece pawn thing, still a way to go and I'll build it up...hopefully!

Only spray some black into the eyes, the nose, under the battlement ledges and some around the edges of the skull shape.

The over all base colour you have is fine if you go with the Citadel paints I suggested. :)

Only spray some black into the eyes, the nose, under the battlement ledges and some around the edges of the skull shape.

The over all base colour you have is fine if you go with the Citadel paints I suggested. :)

Tbh Eamon I'm coating the whole thing in black - reasons being I'm hoping it'll lift the greens out more plus all the recessed areas will stay black gIving it some depth. Or it could all go **** up! We shall see!
How many pots of paint did you go through incidentally? This thing is a BEAST.

Tbh Eamon I'm coating the whole thing in black - reasons being I'm hoping it'll lift the greens out more plus all the recessed areas will stay black gIving it some depth. Or it could all go **** up! We shall see!
How many pots of paint did you go through incidentally? This thing is a BEAST.

Use whatever you think but if you like the look of mine or Zombiehamma's you won't use black. Black could make it all bit muddy looking.
But I really am no expert as it was my one and only time doing something like this.

Spikor arrived and luckily mine doesn't have derpy eyes or anything. I suppose all of them wasn't that bad. Roboto and Clawful are on their way as well.

Just got my Neca He Man who'll be permanently displayed with greyskull. I think the height of the figure makes the castle more imposing.

5E61EAD9-FC82-44BA-8166-85F9D25742C2-123-00000003BDD2470D.jpg

Granamyr is great,I just wish they kept the whole front body Dark red like the rest of him,he has a light/pinkish paint app on his chest that they didn't need to do on him

I just opened my Granamyr today. Awesome figure! He was very easy to assemble and didn't require much force to get joints together, so I don't know what all the complaining was about.

I just opened my Granamyr today. Awesome figure! He was very easy to assemble and didn't require much force to get joints together, so I don't know what all the complaining was about.

it wasn't about the force of getting the parts on,it was how the right arm didn't go into the socket correctly and would then pop out as you moved it.....its fixable as long as you loosen the joint socket.I then reinforced the square socket Arm connection with super glue on the inside

now Granymir's Arm stays on and works the way it should

it wasn't about the force of getting the parts on,it was how the right arm didn't go into the socket correctly and would then pop out as you moved it.....its fixable as long as you loosen the joint socket.I then reinforced the square socket Arm connection with super glue on the inside

now Granymir's Arm stays on and works the way it should

The pics Toyguru posted showed broken internal arm and leg sockets, so I assume people were snapping the joints when they popped on the arms or legs. My Granamyr arms work just fine. I didn't have to add anything. Normally I'd rap a little plumber's tape around a loose joint, but in this case it's fine so far.

Back