Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better Granny and Weapon's Pak Pics!

SDCC-2012-MOTU-062_1342056841.jpg

SDCC-2012-MOTU-068_1342056954.jpg

Weapons Pack, Granamyr, Meckaneck (in the display that's like the vintage poster), UK Horde Prime's belt!! These are just the teasers!! Friday, I'm signing my sub order again! Can't wait!!! :panic: :gah: :horror:thud:

...even though they haven't shown any of the sub 2013 figures with all this awesomness flooding throught the gates...I may Have to buy the new sub :monkey1

I know Friday is always the big day for reveals but aren't there usually more new items shown on preview night than this ?

No, honestly I'm surprised Granamyr is out kind of. They usually reserve most new stuff for Friday. Usually all we see this night are some final looks for already revealed characters and a hint or two of what is to come.

CASTLE GRAYSKULLMAN IS THE CREATE OF CHARACTER CONTEST WINNER! I hope anyone here who entered the contest will post their entries here....

The character is actually kinda cool!

Cool looking character, really silly name, even for MOTU. Not neccesarilly a bad thing though.

Horrible name, not crazy about the blonde hair either, but even so congrats to that person I imagine thats an awesome feeling to see your character in that line!

I'm not crazy in love with it, but I don't dislike it either, and I've certainly seen worse...and to be perfectly honest I expected the winning choice to be far, far worse, so I'll definitely grab one.

Hell, I'd take this over Spector, Sir Laser-Lot, Fearless Photon, or any of the Vykron variant looks, so it's already third only to Draego and the Snake Men two pack as best new character release of the year, and that's nothing to sneeze at I guess.

Sure it's a really dodgy name, and the blond hair is an element I'm not a huge fan of, but the grayskull castle as a face and the castle colour scheme works surprisingly well. Congrats to the winner either way.

LOL Digital River accidently leaked this...(it was taken down already)

Now mattel knows what it is like to deal with Digital River...

The Winner knows already that he won..(He is an Org member)

Back