Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was expecting it to be around 30$, but with shipping it will be around that price anyways.

_DSC5863_1342208122.jpg

_DSC5865_1342208204.jpg

_DSC5866_1342208204.jpg

_DSC5869_1342208253.jpg

Your looking at close to $40 per figure with shipping and tax. I've had a sub since day 1 and have every Classics piece released. But this may be it for me.

My wife was just on me yesterday about not doing a sub in 2013 because it's just so much money. I've been trying to talk her down but this $5 increase is NOT going to help my cause. :(

Fortunately price doesn't really matter to me since I buy like two figures a year and half the time they're real unpopular ones I can get for well below retail on eBay or elsewhere.

That said, even as a guy who hates when people _____ about price these ending up being around $40 a piece sucks. Not so much because of the price itself but because of the large increase in price in just a year.

I'm sure even with all my _____ing and moaning I'll get a sub too.:lol Kinda hard to stop this late in the game. This really is a great line.

I can't really speak to that in general but for me specifically yeah. Always looking for more Horde figures and other than Mosquitor (who is awesome) nothin' for me. I'd also really be into some more Space Mutants and got none of those either unless I missed something.

I just saw a close up picture of Ram Man, and he does have some knee articulation.
After all those teaser photos, I have yet to see Mosquitor.

I'm a little wtf on the chest logo. Is that supposed to be a bat? It's kind of a weird shape.

Back