Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll excuse me while I wipe the drool from my face after seeing those pics, especially of the figure display and the Alvin Lee She-Ra and Hordak! :drool :horror :panic:

The greatest secret of Grayskull exposed... Café Express! :)

Awesome display so far. I LOVE that poster art display. Can't wait to see how many figures they can fit in.

You'll excuse me while I wipe the drool from my face after seeing those pics, especially of the figure display and the Alvin Lee She-Ra and Hordak! :drool :horror :panic:

Yes, those are awesome!
I hope they upload them as wallpapers on Matty

The greatest secret of Grayskull exposed... Café Express! :)

Awesome display so far. I LOVE that poster art display. Can't wait to see how many figures they can fit in.

:lol:lol:lol
Man, I am super excited to see the new figures for MOTUC. Maybe one day I will buy an actual figure. :lol

:slap:tap

I don't get it, why didn't someone sneak under one of the tables overnight so we could get pics 24/7?!

I'm starting to question your dedication here!

:lol!!!
In years past TG has traveled with the new figures in his suitcase, to avoid leaking pics.
I'm sure this is the case again...
No Ram-Man or any other figures as of yesterday were on display.
By now I'm sure there are a few, but most likely released ones only.

So this is that thing Mattel does where they make fake announcements because it's "fun"? Sigh. Maybe it's just me but a lot of their marketing is weirdly childish.

So this is that thing Mattel does where they make fake announcements because it's "fun"? Sigh. Maybe it's just me but a lot of their marketing is weirdly childish.

I agree

though,last year, the morons at digital river leaked the real list and the whole Sub details....so I guess Mattel thinks this is fun and is still trying to cover it up

The Great Unrest Weapons Pak. Best one ever. Only a blurry pic for now, but it looks to include every cut weapon from this year and some fan-demanded ones too.:)

3525220f.jpg

Back