Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the design is awesome! I will rename him for My Canon™ though. :)
Love the swords from the flag.
The winner has already come forward on the Org.

I am bitterly jealous and happy for him at the same time. :lol:

I think the design is awesome! I will rename him for My Canon™ though. :)
Love the swords from the flag.
The winner has already come forward on the Org.

I am bitterly jealous and happy for him at the same time. :lol:

plan on posting your design here??

Yeah...not a fan of that blonde hair either. However, I do really like the idea, not the name so much, and the final product looks pretty cool.

plan on posting your design here??

I wish! But it's actually against the rules. I mean, if everyone started posting them I'm not sure what Mattel would do... but I guess I'll be nice and play by their rules.

They mentioned something about maybe displaying them at PowerCon or even making a book of them. That'd be cool. If they display them at PowerCon I'd think I could take a picture or something. LOL.

I wish! But it's actually against the rules. I mean, if everyone started posting them I'm not sure what Mattel would do... but I guess I'll be nice and play by their rules.

They mentioned something about maybe displaying them at PowerCon or even making a book of them. That'd be cool. If they display them at PowerCon I'd think I could take a picture or something. LOL.

they own the characters,but cannot enforce people from posting their creations online....its free/fair use as long as you are not making money from it..

I plan on posting mine

so.. appearently, castlegreyskull man is a stolen idea. big stink is starting about it on a few other boards.

appearently, he was a custom someone made over a year ago, and the idea was copied.

original custom.

1342194243753.jpg

so.. appearently, castlegreyskull man is a stolen idea. big stink is starting about it on a few other boards.

appearently, he was a custom someone made over a year ago, and the idea was copied.

original custom.

1342194243753.jpg

Different outfits, different accessories. Don't really see what's "stolen." Technically the custom seems like it stole more from King Grayskull than the contest winner stole from the custom.

attachment.php

original custom.

1342194243753.jpg

Daniel said he wasn't aware of it and I believe him. It's simply an embodied Castle Grayskull, fairly generic enough, but the challenge is in the detailing and accessories. The synchronicity is understandable. As far as I'm concerned this is an open invitation to customizers to make our own Grayskull door.

hey, i don't make this stuff up, i just share it when i hear it. it's a greyskull golem. and its kinda cool. gotta admit i dont much care for the face on either though... i think the contest winner would look better without the hair.

I see many differences between that custom and Daniel's winning idea.

Congrats to Daniel. I'll be happy to add Grayskull-Man to my collection.

Rattlor!! Terry Higuchi's character Cy-Chop!! Dekker in November as well as Eternos Palace King Randor (in the Filmation style)!!!

_DSC5845_1342207620.jpg

Back