Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be getting the Sub, just waiting to see if there's other stuff I want too. Does anybody remember if Matty pre-charges us for the $40? I think I remember something like that last year.

does anyone know what the deal is with the mini figures? are they coming in sets or singles or what?

From the Four Horsemen:

https://www.fourhorsemen.biz/news/2011/7/24/four-horsemen-mini-masters-comic-con-reveals.html

We're currently just calling these little guys Mini-Masters! We're hoping that the guys at Mattel like them enough and that fan reaction to them is strong enough that lightning will strike twice in the same place and we'll repeat the success that we had when we presented the concept of MotU Classics to Mattel a couple Comic Cons ago! If you wan these little fellas, be sure to let Mattel know!

Articulation: Ball joint shoulders, ball & socket head, swivel wrists & swivel waist.

I wonder if they'll work out the be Superhero Squad size.

So with the Windraider coming out, and being more of an Evil Warriors/Horde guy I was looking at what vehicles have been made for MOTU and He-Man and ran across this. No way in hell it's being made anytime soon but it's really awesome. Reminds me of the Skull Mech Zim drives in the Halloween episode of Invader Zim.

_00030320.jpg

Screen%20shot%202011-07-24%20at%204.31.44%20PM.png

My guess though would be the next vehicle will be the Roton

MOTU_AFA_10073480.jpg

since the Roton is pictured on the Wind Raider box art, i'm guessing it will be next. i actually have my vintage Roton down in my basement. it's one of my favorite vehicles.

Marlena is not part of the sub either. you'll have to manually order her. Aug 1st i believe.

Yeah, guess I'll have to find a computer that day... Argh, a Monday too!

so has anybody ordered the sub for next year? i'm holding off cuz i'm debating about getting the voltron sub as well. i'm undecided on the Voltron stuff. there is something about the lions that seem off to me. i think i'm not liking them cuz they are not painted in metallic colors and they have white legs instead of chrome. anybody here picking up the voltron stuff?

I totally forgot about the Voltron stuff. I'll have to check out the pics. I'm sure I will at least get the MOTUC sub again, though I'm currently procrastinating...

so has anybody ordered the sub for next year? i'm holding off cuz i'm debating about getting the voltron sub as well. i'm undecided on the Voltron stuff. there is something about the lions that seem off to me. i think i'm not liking them cuz they are not painted in metallic colors and they have white legs instead of chrome. anybody here picking up the voltron stuff?

I am getting both the MOTUC sub and the Voltron sub. I think they both look great! I am really excited that we will be getting Sven as the exclusive and the Scorceress in January!

I was hoping that with the subscription I wouldn't have to worry about trying to get on the Matty site, hoping to still not get caught up in the White screen of Doom, but with the six anniversary figures in 2012 it looks like I'm going to have to at least do it ever other month now. :monkey2 Why can't all in mean just that "ALL" in, and get out of all the drama of trying to order an individual figure every month. :gah:

I thought that's what the whole subscription thing was suppose to be about anyway. :huh

I was hoping that with the subscription I wouldn't have to worry about trying to get on the Matty site, hoping to still not get caught up in the White screen of Doom, but with the six anniversary figures in 2012 it looks like I'm going to have to at least do it ever other month now. :monkey2 Why can't all in mean just that "ALL" in, and get out of all the drama of trying to order an individual figure every month. :gah:

I thought that's what the whole subscription thing was suppose to be about anyway. :huh
i totally agree. i have every piece in this line except bronze KG. i plan on getting everything else. don't know why they can't make a sub for people like me. i hate trying to order on their site. i either forget all about order day or i oversleep.

With DCUC, WWE, Voltron, MOTUC, and GB Matty day is going to be down right excruciating this upcoming year, IMO. Really considering the MOTUC sub only because the past 2 years the first couple of releases at the beginning of the year seem to sell out quicker.

We better be getting a Grayskull in 2013 with the amount of subs they'll sell this year...

I am getting both the MOTUC sub and the Voltron sub. I think they both look great! I am really excited that we will be getting Sven as the exclusive and the Scorceress in January!

Hmm... Well, finally took a look at the Voltron pics.

I don't know. Kind of expected the lions to be a bit more articulated - like, at least with lateral (i.e. ball-jointed) hip movement.

I think I may pass on the Voltron stuff. I was never a huge fan, anyway.

I don't know. Kind of expected the lions to be a bit more articulated - like, at least with lateral (i.e. ball-jointed) hip movement.

My thoughts exactly. They look a little too much just like the old one.

the coolest part of the voltron line are the pilots. i think they look great and i like how they can fit inside the lions. but i think i'm gonna pass. Sideshow seems to be shipping 1 GI Joe per month now, and we are practically getting 2-3 MOTUC figures every month. that all adds up especially cuz the anniversay figures have to be bought seperate.

so i'm about to buy the Eternia sub. they are trying to charge me $40. what is the reason for that? i thought they just charged you $20 for the exclusive figure.

so i'm about to buy the Eternia sub. they are trying to charge me $40. what is the reason for that? i thought they just charged you $20 for the exclusive figure.

sigh...dammit Rammy!

they charge you $20 for the sub figure,but then preauthorize(not charge) the other $20 for the january figure....which seems like they charge $40,but they only steal $20 from your account ;).They have done this every year with the subs (I bought 2 and was billed $40,call your banking/credit card statements for recent trans)

Back