Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sigh...dammit Rammy!

they charge you $20 for the sub figure,but then preauthorize(not charge) the other $20 for the january figure....which seems like they charge $40,but they only steal $20 from your account ;).They have done this every year with the subs (I bought 2 and was billed $40,call your banking/credit card statements for recent trans)

:lol ah, yes. thank you. drugs and alcohol: don't believe the hype.:joy

i actually read their policy and figured it out. seems odd that they have to do it that way, but they are an odd bunch at DR. i like how you said they only "steal" $20.:lol

The 4H posted pics:

The Four Horsemen

Sorceress
DSC_0122.jpg

Star Sisters
DSC_0108.jpg

Icarius
DSC_0100.jpg

Demo Man
DSC_0161.jpg

Shadow Weaver
DSC_0099.jpg

Fearless Photog
DSC_0073_1.jpg

Fisto
DSC_0072.jpg

Wind Raider
WINDRAIDER.jpg

Kobra Kahn
DSC_0088.jpg

Draego
DSC_0081_1.jpg

There is a ton of new sculpting on these new figures. I'm struck by it when ever I look at them. Especially when I look back one what has been released so far.

I'd say they're more toy designing gods. There's better sculptors out there but sculpting and toy design while related are not the same thing. The Four Horsemen are also excellent at engineering articulation and working a sculpt to work with the articulation as well as maintaining stylistic consistency through a variety of differently styled lines.

I'd say they're more toy designing gods. There's better sculptors out there but sculpting and toy design while related are not the same thing. The Four Horsemen are also excellent at engineering articulation and working a sculpt to work with the articulation as well as maintaining stylistic consistency through a variety of differently styled lines.
true. i just love how all the armor they design fits perfectly to the figure's body. almost to the point where you can't even tell it's a seperate piece.

Love every single one of the reveals (even Flipshot...not a NA fan but he looks great!)!!

Looks like we're getting a stand to hold the orb of Grayskull!

87c08a3c.jpg

Love every single one of the reveals (even Flipshot...not a NA fan but he looks great!)!!

Looks like we're getting a stand to hold the orb of Grayskull!

87c08a3c.jpg

Seriously??? that's awesome. i like the grayskull logo on it. i was going to try making my own. now i don't have to waste my time.

Wow, those photos are amazing! Can't wait for all the great stuff we're getting...

Man, I'm not going to scroll all the way back. Have they announced Man-E-Faces or Ram-Man? Those are really the only two I'm waiting on.

SnakeDoc

My thoughts exactly. They look a little too much just like the old one.

That's what I thought, too.

the coolest part of the voltron line are the pilots. i think they look great and i like how they can fit inside the lions. but i think i'm gonna pass. Sideshow seems to be shipping 1 GI Joe per month now, and we are practically getting 2-3 MOTUC figures every month. that all adds up especially cuz the anniversay figures have to be bought seperate.

Yep, I'm definitely setting limits on stuff this year, more so than in years past. Can't help it - starting a family, and all that. Besides, I don't want the collection to get all cluttered.

Sideshow Joes and MOTUC are a must, however!

Back