Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good luck with the hunt then. hopefully someone can hook you up. i too am trying to get both versions. i want to display both versions anyway and the different bio was enough to make me get both. hopefully i have no trouble ordering off Matty's site. i haven't been there for awhile.

You know what? What burns me the most is that some of these sellers on EBAY went to the Con and bought up their limit of those things for the sole purpose of putting them on EBay to try and make a killing off of people like me that have no hope of ever going?
They put on their auctions Buy-it now or best offer, but will only go down a dollar to five bucks. (What happened to having an actual auction where you start from one low amount and let people bid it up or not?)
Some of these guys are probably the same ones that _____, cry, and moan every month when they go to the Matty site, get the “White screen of Death”, and the item sells out while they’re waiting or they forget. Then by the time they remember and try, it’s too late and they’re sold out.
Then they come on here or on He-man .org and talk about how unfair it is that people can get ten of anything, or how fast they sold out, how expensive the weapons packs, beasts and specials are, and what they’ll have to go through to finally get one.
These people go to these cons , turn around and do what they think others did to them, to the rest of us by selling them for outrageous prices (TWO TO FIVE TIMES RETAIL).
People can turn into such hypocrites when greed is involved.

ebay blows. i never use that site anymore. your best bet is to find a SDCC buddy to pick stuff up for you. that's what i've been doing for the last few years.

but just keep an eye on this thread. i'm sure when the SDCC people get back someone will have an extra or two.

Wow, so much awesomeness in these pics!!!

the retail version of Marlena will be available to order off the Matty site on Aug 3rd i believe. the only difference is the bio and she will be dressed as Captain Glenn in the box. but she will still have all the pieces to make the Queen version and Cringer. the only difference is the Bios and the way she is packaged. so if that doesn't bother you, then just get her off the site. if you want both versions, then hopefully somebody can help you out.

If we have the sub, do we have to order? I thought everything was all-in at this point...

Wow, so much awesomeness in these pics!!!

If we have the sub, do we have to order? I thought everything was all-in at this point...

for the 6- 30th anniversary figures,Vehicles,and Granymir $80 YOU DO!

WILL SOMEONE "PRETTY PLEASE" PICK UP OR SELL ME A QUEEN MARLENA FOR COST ($25) AND THE ACTUAL COST OF SHIPPING TO MY HOUSE? :pray::pray:

Oh well, at least with the Sub, I'll get most of the figures and hopefully will have to go to Matty's site next year even less than I've had to this year.

Oh well, at least with the Sub, I'll get most of the figures and hopefully will have to go to Matty's site next year even less than I've had to this year.

so ive got a random question. i just went on mattycollector.com and was thinking about ordering some stuff since i had some extra cash and i knew that some of the all star stuff was still on sale. anyway i saw that battlecat was on sale but when looking on the site no where did i see the normal he man. does anyone know what the deal is? its not that he is sold out he is just completely gone from the store. if anyone could help i would greatly appreciate it. thanks.

so ive got a random question. i just went on mattycollector.com and was thinking about ordering some stuff since i had some extra cash and i knew that some of the all star stuff was still on sale. anyway i saw that battlecat was on sale but when looking on the site no where did i see the normal he man. does anyone know what the deal is? its not that he is sold out he is just completely gone from the store. if anyone could help i would greatly appreciate it. thanks.

He-Man

so has anybody ordered the sub for next year? i'm holding off cuz i'm debating about getting the voltron sub as well. i'm undecided on the Voltron stuff. there is something about the lions that seem off to me. i think i'm not liking them cuz they are not painted in metallic colors and they have white legs instead of chrome. anybody here picking up the voltron stuff?

Back