Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depsite DR and the apparent lack of anatomy books at Mattel, I think this line will last long enough for every character to see the light of day again.

motumag06-fearlessphotog_full.jpg

okay maybe not everyone

Depsite DR and the apparent lack of anatomy books at Mattel, I think this line will last long enough for every character to see the light of day again.

motumag06-fearlessphotog_full.jpg

okay maybe not everyone

Actually, I would really like to finally get this figure. I remember I was disappointed when it never was released, since I had entered the contest with a character of my own.

Actually, I would really like to finally get this figure. I remember I was disappointed when it never was released, since I had entered the contest with a character of my own.
I wanted this fig too when I was a kid. didn't know all that happened to him though, maybe Mattel should have produced the figure, his life might have turned out a little less weird.

could be. It's more annoying thananything. it tends to pop off not when i rotate him, but i I try to move his Ab joint, or his arms up and down. biggest concern I've got is that this peg will wear out over time and stop working.

the hips are the bigger problem. he's got, at best 45 degrees of front to back at his hips. no dynamic posing :/

your not kidding,just got Hiss for myself today...his legs hardly move forward and he can only stand (forever)....Mattel Failed with this figure! shoulders backwards dont bother me...but not being really able to pose the legs properly sucks.This is one of the worst figures in the line in design....figure looks great as an almost unposable statue...very dissapointed with this figure...hopefully sy-klone can get me excited again

your not kidding,just got Hiss for myself today...his legs hardly move forward and he can only stand (forever)....Mattel Failed with this figure! shoulders backwards dont bother me...but not being really able to pose the legs properly sucks.This is one of the worst figures in the line in design....figure looks great as an almost unposable statue...very dissapointed with this figure...hopefully sy-klone can get me excited again

huh... that's weird, I'm just checking mine and the legs move fine....
and stands perfectly fine, better than a lot of other figures! :dunno

Maybe, since I'm not too fond of the Snakemen, I had very low expectations about this figure, and now I'm loving it! :lol
I'm even thinking about picking a second one up to display in Snake form! :yess:

BTW, I honestly fear that Sy-Klone will come with reversed shoulders, since most likely they did the same as with Hsss, and error in design... :(

huh... that's weird, I'm just checking mine and the legs move fine....
and stands perfectly fine, better than a lot of other figures! :dunno

Maybe, since I'm not too fond of the Snakemen, I had very low expectations about this figure, and now I'm loving it! :lol
I'm even thinking about picking a second one up to display in Snake form! :yess:

BTW, I honestly fear that Sy-Klone will come with reversed shoulders, since most likely they did the same as with Hsss, and error in design... :(

my hiss stands just fine...but how are you moving the legs forward? it seems the sculpt blocks this.... my figure can only stand or just maybe do a split...I was never fond of Snakemen either except Kobra Kahn.To me,Kahn is part of skeletor's group.The figure doesnt suck,its just dissapointing to me (even more than Roboto)

just got mine in, I have a similar problem like lerath, he pops off a little too easy, not one of their best outings for sure, but not a bad figure. He probably should have spent a little more time on the drawing board before they shipped him into production. I agree with many others on this Mattel phoned this one in. However I do rescind my earlier claim that I would have skipped this month. I do like him and BA skelly, though i'm sure the latter will be much cooler next month when his mount arrives.

okay maybe it's just the allergy meds I've been on all weekend, but this has been bugging me. Hsss's face seemed to remind me of someone.

then it hit me.

twins.jpg

separated at birth? or am i looking too much into this?

I think Fisto,Mekaneck,Jitsu is an important characters aswell...which I think they are coming soon anyways

I would like to have these guys too, but Sorceress is number one in my books, followed by Ram Man, then Stinkor, then probably Mekanek. Then maybe Two-Bad...

Fisto and Jitsu would be nice to have, but not before the remaining members of the Horde and Snake Men. Just my preference. :)

As for Fearless Photog, I dunno... seems like a perfect fit for a subscription or SDCC exclusive!

Can someone photoshop the top half of King Hiss's mask over mickey Rourke's face?

Back