Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Wresssstler

thewresssstler.jpg

LOL Awesome

I just got my Evil-lyn from Matty today and Screech is missing his feet, did this happen to anyone else? Did matty feel like all the screw ups on Hsss weren't enough he had to cut my bird's feet off for some sadistic plastic voodoo ritual?
okay that might be stretching it.

I just got my Evil-lyn from Matty today and Screech is missing his feet, did this happen to anyone else? Did matty feel like all the screw ups on Hsss weren't enough he had to cut my bird's feet off for some sadistic plastic voodoo ritual?

the Factory might be assembling these with blind folds on or they just dont care....but I guess if you were working in a slave labor Factory..Would you? :) I would contact Matty,tell them your missing the bird and they'll probably send you a replacement

Captain Hardluck just can't win?

the Factory might be assembling these with blind folds on or they just dont care....but I guess if you were working in a slave labor Factory..Would you? :) I would contact Matty,tell them your missing the bird and they'll probably send you a replacement

I've had a few QC issues since the line began. Every time I called Matty about it, I received a replacement figure without any hassles.

Artistrex, if you call them, the should be able to send you a brand spanking new one (hopefully, these left-over ones aren't the factory rejected ones though).

New Trademarks

FROSTA
GRANAMYR (I think he'll be shown at SDCC)
JITSU (sooner than later)
JEWELSTAR
KOBRA KHAN (Expected in 2012)
NETOSSA
PROCRUSTUS
RIO BLAST
STARLA
STAR SISTERS
SPIKOR (sooner than later)
SPINNERELLA
STONEDAR
TUSKADOR
TALLSTAR

Lovin' the vintage MOTU pics!

I gotta get me a He-Man and Skelly at some point...

Back