Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... masters of the dustiverse?

outstanding on faceless one.. he looks alot better.

Also, that woman looks just as confused as some of the rest of us about Clawful's face :lol

She's not even looking at Clawful...her eyes are looking at Catra

I took a look at the Matty display at C2E2. Catra, Man-E-Faces, etc. all look really awesome. We're in for some pretty great stuff in the coming months.

Sweet!!!
Where was the show?
I used to live in Niles and go to Wizard World every year...

Can't wait to see what they show @ SDCC!

It was at McCormick Place in downtown Chicago. I went to the Q&A panel with Chris Hemsworth for Thor and somebody mentioned that he should play He-Man.:lol Hemsworth seems like a pretty cool guy.

so.. just got home and found a usp suprise on my doorstep.
Initial opinions
They look fantastic. King hiss looks fine, i don't really notice the shoulders, and if it had not been pointed out, i'd have never known.

BA skeletor looks just as good....

however

once out, King Hiss is a pail of fail. As a kid, he was one of my favorites ( yes Teemu, the vintage 80's one)
while this one LOOKS good, He can't stay together when you pose him. his upper torso pops off at the slightest pressure, and his leg articulation is a bit limited, considering his "red underpants" are hard solid plastic instead of a soft rubbery kind .

BA skelly, on the other hand is perfect in every way.

It was at McCormick Place in downtown Chicago. I went to the Q&A panel with Chris Hemsworth for Thor and somebody mentioned that he should play He-Man.:lol Hemsworth seems like a pretty cool guy.

He was very down to earth for sure! I got to meet him earlier that morning. The He-man suggestion was awesome! :lol

so.. just got home and found a usp suprise on my doorstep.
Initial opinions
They look fantastic. King hiss looks fine, i don't really notice the shoulders, and if it had not been pointed out, i'd have never known.

BA skeletor looks just as good....

however

once out, King Hiss is a pail of fail. As a kid, he was one of my favorites ( yes Teemu, the vintage 80's one)
while this one LOOKS good, He can't stay together when you pose him. his upper torso pops off at the slightest pressure, and his leg articulation is a bit limited, considering his "red underpants" are hard solid plastic instead of a soft rubbery kind .

BA skelly, on the other hand is perfect in every way.

Hmm, not too pleased to hear this. Are other people having this problem?

Hmm, not too pleased to hear this. Are other people having this problem?

My Hsss is fine, he hasn't popped apart when I rotate the waist. Lerath might just need to add some plumber's tape to tighten the peg.

could be. It's more annoying thananything. it tends to pop off not when i rotate him, but i I try to move his Ab joint, or his arms up and down. biggest concern I've got is that this peg will wear out over time and stop working.

the hips are the bigger problem. he's got, at best 45 degrees of front to back at his hips. no dynamic posing :/

Anybody know if we'll be seeing her soon?? :pray:
imagey.gif

Just Saw Hiss at my buddies place and to me, the reversed shoulders is not as big of deal as some are making it out to be.

Lerath66,my friends figure did seem to have similiar problems in the torso...That said,while cool to look at,Hiss is probably my least favorite figure

imagey.gif

I really, really hope her head looks likes that, and not like the chicken version shown on card art and the original toy. The only time that head works is whern you are playing that she is flying, otherwise she just looks silly with the bird head pointed up.

sorceress.jpg

Last edited:
Just Saw Hiss at my buddies place and to me, the reversed shoulders is not as big of deal as some are making it out to be.

Lerath66,my friends figure did seem to have similiar problems in the torso...That said,while cool to look at,Hiss is probably my least favorite figure

yup. This. 1000 times this. and it makes me has a sad. He CAN'T SIT DOWN. HOW DOES HE POOP?!

all kiding aside... i think I'll be making a custom King Hiss now.... one that CAN'T transform, but MEh, I'm ok with that.

Need a chief Carnivus....

Last edited:
imagey.gif

If they ended the line right now, Sorceress is the one figure I'd miss the most.

Ram Man, Stinkor, etc... they're all great (these two in fact would probably take the #2 and #3 spots as figures I'd be disappointed not to own), but right now, you could display all the main cast from both the Masters and Skeletor's gang, EXCEPT Sorceress.

I hope she comes sooner rather than later.

If they ended the line right now, Sorceress is the one figure I'd miss the most.

Ram Man, Stinkor, etc... they're all great (these two in fact would probably take the #2 and #3 spots as figures I'd be disappointed not to own), but right now, you could display all the main cast from both the Masters and Skeletor's gang, EXCEPT Sorceress.

I hope she comes sooner rather than later.

I'd say once Man-E-Faces comes out, we'd still need Ram Man to complete the main Masters line-up. The line won't be complete without Ram Man and the Sorceress.

I think Fisto,Mekaneck,Jitsu is an important characters aswell...which I think they are coming soon anyways

Back