Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PAGE 2????
SkeletorYellBig1.gif

Kuz, where's E.T.?

He's busy....
:horror

DSC08529.jpg

I've had a lot of readers ask if I was covering the MOTUC line still, and I am - things have just been delayed. I have an explanation as part of my review tonight of King Hssss, a weird little guy if there ever was one.

You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael
MWC

leech looks awesome. not really a fan of any version of hordak but ill still pick him up. man-e-faces coloring looks great.

Holy Horde!!!
From Matty's FB...

photo29.jpg

EDIT:
It's the real deal, Leech is September and Hurricane Hordak I'm assuming is a bonus figure...

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Poster-300x300.jpg

these look great, Hurricane Hordak was one of my favorites as a kid., Leech as well. I let my Grandmother talk me into donating mine to a thrift store when I was a kid.

leech looks awesome. not really a fan of any version of hordak but ill still pick him up. man-e-faces coloring looks great.
Yeah, Man-E looks awesome!!

Nice. Hurricane Hordak is cool, but no chrome is a FAIL in my opinion. Leech looks tits.

I don't mind it, otherwise He-Ro would look weird as the prototype was also golden chrome...
motu-p-he-ro.jpg

wow leech is awesome and that came out of nowhere!!!

Your contact at Mattel failed to mention it?... :wink1:

I don't mind it, otherwise He-Ro would look weird as the prototype was also golden chrome...
motu-p-he-ro.jpg

Was told we were getting another Horde member later this year(that I knew)...I am still sticking with Modulok for SDCC...but Leech is a surprise for the Horde Selection

We are getting another 'Good guy' Master (which would be 3 good,3 bad in the monthly slots for 2011)....Going with Fisto for December

Sept-Leech
Oct- Flip Shot NA Beast-Swiftwind
Nov- a POP Female (Glimmer or Frosta) Vehicle-Wind Raider
Dec- Fisto 4th quarter- 200x Evil Lyn

I was almost wondering if the Horde reveals were an April's Fools joke, but it looks legit.

motu-p-he-ro.jpg

Chrome wasn't a deal breaker for He-Ro to me because he was never released but Hurricane Hordak had that regal look to him with the chrome gold. I highly doubt we'll ever see Buzzsaw Hordak! :lol I'd love a Battle Armor Hordak or a Battle Armor Faker too. And yeah I have seen the half assed customs out there.

Chrome wasn't a deal breaker for He-Ro to me because he was never released but Hurricane Hordak had that regal look to him with the chrome gold. I highly doubt we'll ever see Buzzsaw Hordak! :lol I'd love a Battle Armor Hordak or a Battle Armor Faker too. And yeah I have seen the half assed customs out there.

Well, I don't think the Buzzsaw Hordak would be as cool as the original. He'd be lacking the action feature, which made BH so fun to play with. You can't beat firing off projectiles. :lol

I don't even remember that Hordak variant. I'll get one, but probably keep him in the package.

Leech looks neat enough. I like the Horde guys - always good to see another!

Back