Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a longer arrow that fits properly on Bows Bow(its the one on the fooshh review)...the one that comes with Bow is too short and I actually had the LOTR Legolas figure and he comes with 5 arrows...and I thought I'd offer 2 to someone here...(those who actually open their figures) :)

Sure why not. :lecture

you can use it to get all those hard to reach places.

:yuck!!!

:lol

BTW, Vikor will be back on sale on Monday:

Vikor is in the house… warehouse, that is! We’ve confirmed his arrival and he’ll be available for purchase on Monday 1/24 at 9am PT! We’ve also got Palace Guards, The Goddess, Mo-Larr vs. Skeletor and Venkman/Scoleri but they’re all going fast, so get them while you can!

man they are just previewing everything lately.

Preternian He-man is alright, but he's just not as cool as Wundar was.

Mattel well be hard pressed to release a better Sub Exclusive than Wun-Dar. I love that figure and character in MOTUC.

To be honest, I think Preternian He-Man is only good because of the Cosmic Key. Apart from that item the figure isn't that great but for a sub exclusive it does it's job

So does anyone have an extra TRU Mer-man or Stratos 2-packs? I haven't been able to find them at my local TRUs.

Tried the stands again and it went through this time. (Thanks for the info, UTtoyfan)

Of course, now I’m paying separate shipping from my Royal Guard order, but I know Digital River will be ZERO help on this, so I’ll just have to eat it... :(

Well, what do you know? I just got an email from digital river refunding the extra shipping I had to shell out for my Grayskull stands.

Be on the lookout, those of you in the same boat...

For those of us that have the 2011 Club Eternia subscription, AFI has pics of Preternia Diguised He-man up! Looks good :yess:

https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/toy-archive/action-figure/preternia-he-man/

MOTUCPreEternHeManFront.jpg

He definitely isn't taking any precautions for his trip to Grandma's house. That wolf won't know what hit him.

does anybody know of any good sources for MOTU art and/or commisions? the good art. not that immature, naked skeltor on a rug crap, or pervert mekanek peeping in teela's widow BS.

does anybody know of any good sources for MOTU art and/or commisions? the good art. not that immature, naked skeltor on a rug crap, or pervert mekanek peeping in teela's widow BS.

Oh come now, that Skeletor piece is awesome. If you want some awesome art hit up Emiliano Santalucia, Eamon is good too but Emiliano is fantastic.

i've asked Eamon a while back . he never PM'd me back. i figured he doesn't like me for all the org bashing i do here. oh well.

i'm looking for something that looks real and not so cartoon/comicbook.

like this:

Sorceress_by_acidlullaby.jpg

Last edited:
Back