Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont worry,the world is NOT going to end in 2012

It blows my mind that you just said that Teemu.

vzdh1d.gif

its blows my mind that people listen to what mainstream media says and believes every word of it

It blows my mind that people listen AND believe everything on a 3500 years old book that's been manipulated by the mainstream "media" over the centuries...

:lol!!!

because the Bible cannot be discredited and Bible prophecy has been on the money since the beggining...dont worry,you'll find out...so laugh away

dont worry,the world is NOT going to end in 2012

Teemu, please lmk when...if you know.

It blows my mind that you just said that Teemu.

vzdh1d.gif

:lol I love Kevin Butler.

its blows my mind that people listen to what mainstream media says and believes every word of it

True.

It blows my mind that people listen AND believe everything on a 3500 years old book that's been manipulated by the mainstream "media" over the centuries...

:lol!!!

Double true.

Mayans got their information from Demons

Dude... seriously...
you're ____ing insane...
believe whatever ____ you want to believe, but don't discredit other cultures with your ignorance... :gah:

because the Bible cannot be discredited and Bible prophecy has been on the money since the beggining...dont worry,you'll find out...so laugh away

Really? Care to give me an example?...

Yes, please don't let it hit the fan.

Religious debate not allowed, all it does is ruin threads and this is a long standing one I would hate to see decline again because of it.

Thanks
x :duff

Back