Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teela is not supposed to be amazonian tall. She was tall for a woman yes, He Man's height...

motu3.jpg

Bu the figure towers OVER the Most Powerful Man in the Universe. It looks bad theres no covering it up Im afraid.

They effed up the scale, there's no excuse for it. But the figure is still one of my favorites.

Teela looks fine against the guys to me. Besides, who says the women always have to be as tall as or shorter than the men?

the height is fine except for the fact that this is the female base body for the line, so every female figure is gonna be taller than the male figures. not that big a deal but it is kinda strange.

Teela is not supposed to be amazonian tall. She was tall for a woman yes, He Man's height...

motu3.jpg

Bu the figure towers OVER the Most Powerful Man in the Universe. It looks bad theres no covering it up Im afraid.

They effed up the scale, there's no excuse for it. But the figure is still one of my favorites.

She's not that tall, and it mainly consist of the ponytail.
They're nearly the same height, He-Man may be slightly taller.
Although there is no rule stating that He-Man has to be intrinsically
taller because he happens to be the most powerful man in the
universe:rolleyes: Whether or not they effed up the scale is
certainly subjective.

Does anyone have pics comparing the old figures?

I wonder if the old Teela was taller since the female figures weren't all crouched for battle like all the male ones were, making it appear like she should be taller for the MOTUC line.

Teela is my first MOTUC figure and she sure does not disappoint. Just wanted to share some pics of this great figure with everyone:

IMG_4172.jpg
IMG_4175.jpg

Does anyone have pics comparing the old figures?

I wonder if the old Teela was taller since the female figures weren't all crouched for battle like all the male ones were, making it appear like she should be taller for the MOTUC line.

Mine is in a box but the Fwoosh took a pic.

teelagenerations.jpg

i kinda wish more figures had weapon sheaths or holsters of some kind like that 200X teela. i hate to pose the figure with all their weapons at once, but the weapons are so awesome i'd like them to be part of the display.

i kinda wish more figures had weapon sheaths or holsters of some kind like that 200X teela. i hate to pose the figure with all their weapons at once, but the weapons are so awesome i'd like them to be part of the display.

I agree, a few holsters and sheaths would be a good idea
to house weapons that a figure can't hold at once.

Last edited:
But we've already seen your brown boxes from UPS, bro. :lol:naughty:D
Awesome avatar by the way. Sam from Trick 'r Treat :rock

but... but I can get different angles!!!! :lol Use my photographing skillz :monkey5

I just watched Trick 'R Treat and Paranormal Activity last night, dudes some good movie watching with my gal :rock

DATS WHA I'M TALKN AH BOUT!!!!!
STFU Ski-******!!

But I just opened her up now. :D :cool:
:rock

...Teela just got dropped off She'll probably stay carded though.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :monkey4

ok finally got my teela. took quite a few pics. she is awesome!!! she is kinda tall though when you compare her to the other figures. but i can live with that.
Love your pics!

SHe's a warrior woman, I can live with her being taller than all those 'roided Skiman clones. :D

Great pics Craw!

I got my sub Teela today too. I must admit that she's Mattel's best female figure to date. Much better than any of the DCUC female figures. I wish they'd use this body for some of the DCUC figures.
No DC talk in here!! :emperor

With all the Spooktacular excitement I almost forgot about this thread. :(

Awesome pics as usual Craw!!!! I'm a bit scared to display her with the Snake headgear as I'm afraid the peg will break off or something.
WTF is Spooktacular? :confused::D

Back