Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mer-ma10.jpg

So a fishy can ride a pussycat? Is that like scissoring? :lol

Teela got here yesterday. Fantastic figure. I hadn't paid much attention to her since I really wasn't all that excited and just buying her to complete the line, but damn. She's awesome.

Got my Teela, great job by the 4H.. BUT - not only is the head loose on mine but so are the arms. Now I may just use some superglue to tighten up what I can but I wait an extra week for her and THIS is what I get? Also, for you guys that have her opened, is the beak on your Zoar turned slightly or facing straight ahead?

My sub. Teela just got dropped off She'll probably stay carded though. I have say she's my favorite figure yet. Just amazing executed and very attractive looking.They really knocked this one out of the park now I cannot wait for Scare-Glow!!! :rock

Holy cow, I just saw this at the org...

Teela was designed with ab articulation, she has a ball jointed torso under the dress. That means on future female figures (and Teela re-issues), if the dress material is soft like on the loincloths, they will be able to twist and bend slightly.

waist1.jpg

they mentioned that she had waist articulation. but it is pretty useless with her outfit being made of such a hard plastic.

BTW where's my Teela damnit??:dunno My UPS man keeps showing up later and later. he used to come at about 1:30, but lately he's been sghowing up at 5:30.

Holy cow, I just saw this at the org...

Teela was designed with ab articulation, she has a ball jointed torso under the dress. That means on future female figures (and Teela re-issues), if the dress material is soft like on the loincloths, they will be able to twist and bend slightly.

waist1.jpg

Bewbs. :cool:

Back