Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you like to display the shipping label in front or do you hide it in back? sorry for all the questions. i'm a noob when it comes to MIB. but i wanna learn. tell me more.

do you like to display the shipping label in front or do you hide it in back? sorry for all the questions. i'm a noob when it comes to MIB. but i wanna learn. tell me more.

Shipping label can be displayed either way you like, it's more of the artistic value or the artist taking the picture and preference.

what are your rules on stacking? by that i mean how many boxes do you stack on each other before you start a new stack? or do you not stack them at all?

Stacking is aloud, but bigger boxes must always be on the bottom and there is eye level visibility, 3 ft clearance to the ceiling is aloud otherwise it looks tacky. I really try to please the audience and make sure that all boxes are visible from all angles...

Stacking is aloud, but bigger boxes must always be on the bottom and there is eye level visibility, 3 ft clearance to the ceiling is aloud otherwise it looks tacky. I really try to please the audience and make sure that all boxes are visible from all angles...
so how loud are your stacks? or how loud do you "ALLOW" them to be?:monkey3

Pic bomb!

Teela5.jpg

Teela6.jpg

Teela1.jpg

Teela3.jpg

Teela2.jpg

Quick question Craw, are you a MOC collector as far as MOTUC is
concerned? if so, what prompted you to suddenly become one?

Here is my Teela. Wow she is a LOT bigger than her prior incarnations. Height and bulk. Little dissapointed that they did not have the waist turn, but it is a nice sculpt.
picture.php

picture.php

She also has a very loose neck joint, like bobblehead loose, which wasn't a big deal, I could fix that, but then I noticed this:
picture.php

So, I will have to get ahold of Matty to see if I can get this corrected. :(

Back