Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New He-Man, Beast Man figures...

i see em now. thanks. so is the left merman the one we'll be getting? the right one looks like the vintage figure.

No, neither is the vintage figure.. it looked much worse. (I mean, I still dig the old figure, but this new one rocks.)

merman.JPG

i see em now. thanks. so is the left merman the one we'll be getting? the right one looks like the vintage figure.

The one on the right IS the one we're getting. And I own the vintage figure, it does not match the art nearly as close as the new one coming out.

Release schedule according to the SDCC Mattel panel:

He-Man on October 31st
Beastman on November 15th
Skeletor on December 15th
Stratos on January 15th
Merman on February 15th

i like how this line just came out of no where and kicked my ass.:rock and they arent expensive either. $20 a month? i can afford that.:lol

Do you guys think they'll offer the SDCC Greyskull online, or is it Ebay for us not at Comic-Con?

you can buy it monday i believe from that site in the first post. the site wont go live for orders til then.

Awesome. Thank you sir! I was getting worried, hehe.:lol

I have that site bookmarked now. Can't wait to get these!

These look fantastic so far, keep em coming Mattel! I couldn't see in anyway how these could look any better, simply perfect IMO.

I was a huge fan of Trap-Jaw, and the 4 Horsemen version was absolutely fantastic...hell I still have the whole line apart from some of the stupider variants....including the Snake Armour He-Man (or whatever he was called) all the exclusives....and about 5 Keldors!

I will be getting He-Man for sure and probably Beast Man as well.

Back