Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New He-Man, Beast Man figures...

I'm sorry but this figure is ridiculously Good looking. Can't wait to get it. What date/time does the figure go up for order?
he-man_fullsizeimage3.jpg
he-man_fullsizeimage5.jpg

I'm sorry but this figure is ridiculously Good looking. Can't wait to get it. What date/time does the figure go up for order?
he-man_fullsizeimage3.jpg
he-man_fullsizeimage5.jpg

goes up for order sometime in october...likely closer to its release date of october 31st

I want to resist ordering these figures... don't need lots of little things. But damn, they are just too damn nice looking :rock

It should go on sale October 15th if everything goes according to plan.

nope! OCTOBER 31ST....thats when the 1st figure (He-man) debuts and then starts the every 15th of every month...beastman nov 15th right after He-man

So how long before He-Man is in hand?

shortly after october 31st after we order...and then couple weeks later..Beastman...then every 15th of the month

wonder what the packaging will look like on the other figures. it wont be as elaborate as the grayskull packaging but i hope it's a collector friendly box and not on cards.

i heard skeletor is completed but they wont show pictures anywhere cuz he's gonna be on the cover of toy fare or some other toy magazine soon. cant wait to see him.

who can resist? when this line was so coveted when you were a kid!

anyone receive theirs yet from the mattel site? they said mine shipped last friday but i havent seen it yet.:dunno

looks sweet. they kept the 80's face design. id like to see the ram head staff. and i assume he has the other half of the power sword since it was said that he-man comes with half a sword just like the 80's figure.

got grayskull today and all i can say is "more please!!" he is great and the packaging is super. cant wait for more.

Back