Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New He-Man, Beast Man figures...

https://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/DisplayCategoryProductListPage/categoryID.12422000

Cool, I like the retro style.

beastmanfullsizeimage1.jpg
beastmanfullsizeimage3.jpg
beastmanfullsizeimage4.jpg
beastmanfullsizeimage5.jpg

he-man_fullsizeimage3.jpg
he-man_fullsizeimage5.jpg

Every figure they make in that style who appeared in the original Filmation cartoon will be mine. :lecture They look outstanding!

Very cool, although I wonder if they'll be that much... or if thats an online mark-up? I couldn't see them retailing for more than $15. But I could be wrong.

Either way, I'll definitely be in for some of these... love the design. What the last series should have been IMO.
actually this is the only site that will carry these figures so the prices are right. the site will go live this monday for preorders. a new MOTUC figure will be up for order on the 15th of every month probably until people stop buying em.:lol

this info is from www.he-man.org BTW

From what I read on www.he-man.org He-Man is available October and Beast-Man in November. Also the line will include She-Ra characters as well.
yup. they can do any character except for ones that were only in the filmation toon. if the character was in the filmation toon but also somewhere else they can make it. if the character was only featured in the filmation toon it is off limits.

actually this is the only site that will carry these figures so the prices are right. the site will go live this monday for preorders. a new MOTUC figure will be up for order on the 15th of every month probably until people stop buying em.:lol

this info is from www.he-man.org BTW

So not sold in any stores?

So not sold in any stores?
this is directly from the he-man site:

"For the record, the new MOTU Classics line was designed from Day 1 to be exclusive to our new fan website. When we announced new MOTU figures would be coming to toy shelves this fall, we meant collector's toy shelves. As in the toy shelf that you keep you new MOTU figures on at home. If fans misunderstood this comment I appologise, but to make things clear, there will be one figure per month available only on the new fan website. This has always been the plan!"

We here at He-Man.org can vouch for that. We've known that's what Toyguru meant for a very long time, and we had to wait for him to clarify when the time was right. So, now you know!

cant wait to have a tri-klops on my shelf hopefully with a rotating visor. hope that doesnt count as an "action feature".

These look great!! I still have all my old toys, so this is a must buy for me :)

I'm glad we might have the first ever Filmation-style She-Ra figures. I still like the cartoon but not the Barbie doll figures they made. :lol

i just hope they dont start doing variations right away. like armored he-mans and skeletors.

Not right away but they MUST eventually make Battle Armor He-Man. I LOVED that version as a kid.

dont remember she-ra very well except that the Horde were part of that cartoon but the Horde toys were part of the he-man line. speaking of which, i hope they give us the horde characters.:rock

this is directly from the he-man site:

"For the record, the new MOTU Classics line was designed from Day 1 to be exclusive to our new fan website. When we announced new MOTU figures would be coming to toy shelves this fall, we meant collector's toy shelves. As in the toy shelf that you keep you new MOTU figures on at home. If fans misunderstood this comment I appologise, but to make things clear, there will be one figure per month available only on the new fan website. This has always been the plan!"

We here at He-Man.org can vouch for that. We've known that's what Toyguru meant for a very long time, and we had to wait for him to clarify when the time was right. So, now you know!

Well, that is damn cool... kinda makes me want to buy them even more :rock

At first I thought 1 figure a month sounded extremely slow. But 12 figures a year is actually quite nice, and $20 a month instead of $120-240 all at once isn't bad either.

Great another line I'm interested in :monkey2
Trap-Jaw, Mer-Man, Cobra Khan, Skeletor..............

Back