Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the 200X King Hsss and Snake Armor He-Man looks really good. I'll be looking to pick that 2-pack up. I couldn't care less about the rest of the 2015 sub figures they showed off though. Definitely not subbing for 2015.

Shouldn't be too hard to find someone who wants to part with that vintage he-man head when Oo-larr comes out. No interest in the figure itself.

Tongue Lashor's chest was a similar shape in the old toys. ie a different torso than the others in the vintage. I guess to house the action feature or maybe it was design choice?!

DSC09596.jpg just noticed. ninjor comes with jitsu's 200x belt.

What video is this?

Sorry, couldn't find the exact video but the Hot Wheels Darth Vader-mobile is in front of the Matty display so if you look in the background, beyond lovely ladies, you can see a large Princess of Power display with a lifesize She-Ra drawing in the front.

At the 26 second mark you can see some of the artwork in the background. Eamon, did you do the artwork for the Castle Grayskull specs?

I think both of Oo-Lar's heads are great and would make nice replacements for He-Man and King Grayskull figures and I love the 200X head on Snake Armor He-Man. King Hiss looks just awesome.

Yup... I'm sold on 2015. Some really kick ass characters being made! Also, the 200x King Hiss! He looks fantastic, and he reminds me a LOT of that 90s mummies toy line. It just makes me excited to see what else we get in 2015.

The rest of 2014 isn't the best in my opinion, but it isn't the worst. We finally get another Snakeman, and if anyone is looking for Arrow hit me up!

Ninjor is surprisingly awesome. I'd go so far as to say he's totally bad ass. Lizard Man looks great too. It looks like they used some Modulok parts on him.

4 jumbo figures coming

Masters of the Universe® Giant He-Man® and Giant Skeletor®, $75 each.

Giant He-Man

Giant SkeletorA new Masters of the Universe® line is coming this fall! More details about all four large-scale figures will be revealed at the fan panel, including information about these two figures, available in September and October, and two additional figures available in November and December.

Oh, man. A larger-scale He-Man and Skelly? Count me in.

****!!!:gah: I wanted to be finished. I told myself I was finished, and now I feel myself being sucked back in for another year. :thud: Need to figure out the odds of me getting things I want to avoid, but then again I've already sidestepped the figures I really didn't want already.

Not liking the idea of the $60 holiday item next year though, anyone have any ideas on what that might be?

****!!!:gah: I wanted to be finished. I told myself I was finished, and now I feel myself being sucked back in for another year. :thud: Need to figure out the odds of me getting things I want to avoid, but then again I've already sidestepped the figures I really didn't want already.

Not liking the idea of the $60 holiday item next year though, anyone have any ideas on what that might be?

Rotar/Twistoid or Stridor (but I doubt it)

I still haven't subbed....not sure I am going to.I caught up over the reveals (Lizard Man,Ninjor,200x King Hiss) but realized that I can just buy these day of sale

I don't want about half the figures coming,so it doesn't make sense to keep buying figures I don't want just to get the one's I do want.looking at Oo-larr has to be one of the lamest exclusive figures (I only want the Vintage head). It will be nice to get the occasional month break from having to buy crap figures like Mara and perfuma

A Rotar/Twistoid two pack sounds logical, though I would prefer Stridor myself.

I'm going to have to think about it, but I might sub again. I think part of it is that I've subbed every year and I kind of want to sub to make my collection "complete". (even though my must haves list officially ends in November with Tung Lashor and Gwildor) The other part is that the figures they have shown so far look cool. I've always been happy with MOTUC as long as the figures looked cool.

And thankfully, the Etheria sub helped me avoid both Madam Razz and Sweet Bee. Two figures I loathed the idea of having to buy. Huntara, who I absolutely refused to get even a few hours ago, turned out pretty good. Oo-larr looks to be an interesting figure, I think given the mini-comic backstory, even if his name is the lamest, most asinine piece of **** name ever. I'm also banking on Ninjor being no day of sale either, and possibly having to pay a super inflated price may be worth getting the sub itself, if I like even half of what's coming... damn. Decisions. Decisions.

Back